MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

2020-2021 Corona Virus

WE2, you are so right. I am not vaccinated and have no plans to get vaccinated. I go where I want and no mask. Stores here are not requiring proof of vaccination, so since it has been proven that mask do not work against the virus, I won't wear one in a store unless the store requires everyone to wear one. I am following the guidelines for flu and that's it. I keep my hands washed and use antibacterial and wipes. I have been doing just fine. Fauci now thinks he is science. This virus is nothing but a bioweapon used on the people of the world. This is just the playbook for what they are really up to. Don't be surprised if we have another plandemic. It is coming. 

• Like 4

Agree We2. I didn't take it either. I heard today where they are talking about another jab because the Delta (Indian) virus is morphing.  I'm not wearing a mask any more either. It is so liberating and I have a little more stamina now that I can actually breathe air while shopping. I'm old and I look old so they probably assume I'm a :sheeple:   Whatever. 

Everything has finally been lifted up here but the food service people still wear the mask. I wouldn't be surprised to see another lockdown this year. 

• Like 5

When I left the farm store last week, there was a table with hundreds of hand sanitizers sitting on it. The sign said "FREE". I didn't take any, and they can't seem to get rid of them these days. I try to be careful around others, and am uncomfortable after leaving a place, I use my sanitizer in the car. This virus sure changed my shopping habits. I have more money in our savings account to buy what the old homestead needs. Too bad the lumber prices are through the roof.    :24:

• Like 5

Homesteader, it's funny how an item can be precious one day and worthless the next. I'm stocked up on hand sanitizer...now that it's available everywhere. I got in the habit of using it when I get back in the car too and I still do that. 

I'm also bummed out on the price of wood. I need a full sheet of plywood to go under my mattress but it will be over $100.00 to get it. Just for cheap plywood. I'm thinking it would be cheaper, and better in the long run, to get a box spring mattress to go under the top mattress. 

I also need about a dozen cement blocks in Indiana. I haven't priced them yet. They've probably gone way up too. If they even have them in stock. I need to build a step going from the garage into the house. The one there now is a narrow wooden step that seems sort of wobbly. My size 7.5 shoe just fits on it. That's too narrow for carrying groceries etc. in. Especially with my balance issues. I'm thinking two blocks wide would be more of a platform. Maybe with a cement topper? At least until I can get something more permanent. With the other blocks I want to build a unit to store gas cans on. One can is 14 gal. and gravity fed so I can pull the lawn mower up to it and fill it without trying to lift a can. Thats the theory anyway. I'll need a couple of thick boards though. It will need to be sturdy.  Sigh. 

• Like 4

I wonder what the "end game" is for these "vaccinations?"

Biden's administration is now trying to BRIBE CHILDREN into getting "the jab" with promises of $ and video games. And these "incentives" are aimed mostly at inner city, lower economic class juveniles. WHAT is the push for vaxxing children all about???

And Kamala is still pushing it also.

• Sad 3

I was reading about the breakdown of some of the latest stimulus package. A total of $3 BILLION dollars was allocated to marketing the jab. I was shocked beyond belief. As a marketing major, I find that this has gone way beyond medicine and science. I see the ads all the time as I walk past mom's sitting room during the ads on tv.    :0327:

• Sad 4

I need to go back to e mail and look up the news article about the delta version of this virus. It said it is fake and there is only .003 %.  They want to put fear in we the people again so they can put that on the news media so they can finish us off behind it. They want to shut us down again. They are about to pull something and they don't want us to know about it, so they have to have fake news to report on the new version of this virus. Also they are going to use it to blame all that will not get the virus on us to try to shame us into getting the vaccine. Nope, that won't pass mustard, as they cannot put that kind of fear in me. I am still not getting that vaccine. And I can't help but wonder why do they want children to get it. They are not prone to getting this virus. Fauci is nothing but a fraud. He doesn't know his head from his A-- as far as I'm concerned. You can always tell a politician is lying. They open their mouths.

• Like 1

Two videos about the "Delta Variant" showed up in my YT feed today.

Caleb Bond says there is “no genuine reason” to argue that because there might be more COVID cases as a result of the Delta variant, it will "lead to more deaths."

“But they (politicians) are deadest on this elimination strategy, they will not be told otherwise,” he told Sky News. 

“The only way they can continue doing these lockdowns is to tell people that if they go within five miles of the Delta strain, they’re all going to drop dead.

• Thanks 1
On 6/29/2021 at 7:17 AM, Homesteader said:

I see the ads all the time as I walk past mom's sitting room during the ads on tv.    :0327:

I understand completely.  I see it on MIL’s TV when I am in TX. She’s been told by her doctors, “...do NOT get the vaccine…”, repeatedly.  At 91 years of age, a cancer survivor and on several different meds, her docs say, the vaccine would kill her.  God bless her doctors for being honest.

• Like 6
On 6/29/2021 at 8:17 AM, Homesteader said:

I was reading about the breakdown of some of the latest stimulus package. A total of $3 BILLION dollars was allocated to marketing the jab.

:wacko:   .......are you sure that's accurate????  Even with my utter disgust at govt [ ALL govt, not just now ] spending choices, I'm having a very hard time believing they'd get by with THAT!  IF that's accurate....We The People are sleeping at the wheel.  I'm trying to think of what to say........   other than:  I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! 

MtRider  :sassing: 

Edited by Mt_Rider
  • Like 2
On 6/29/2021 at 7:17 AM, Homesteader said:

A total of $3 BILLION dollars was allocated to marketing the jab.

I wonder WHO got that contract and HOW it was awarded???

Sounds like something Congress (let's be real here - the Senate) should look into. Or perhaps a Grand Jury? Can that even happen to the Feds???

• Like 1

I have ZERO guarantee that this site is accurate......HOWEVER.....   They are poking holes in the claim of "almost all cases of COVID are the unvaccinated".... 

I think it's worth looking at the article...and do whatever research you think you need on this topic. 

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/how-accurate-claim-nearly-all-covid-deaths-are-among-unvaccinated?utm_campaign=***DO NOT SEND***Daily Newsletter%3A How Accurate is the Claim That Nearly All COVID Deaths are Among the Unvaccinated%3F (UifGvj)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily Newsletter&_kx=NAp7bI595nXiOrD_6sMLT9uaKYpEvTL7pybH6nHY9ZQ%3D.K2vXAy

MtRider ... I repeat:  I do not endorse all that is on this website ....HOWEVER ...  [ YMMV ]

Edited by Mt_Rider
typo
  • Thanks 2

Did any of you see the picture (can't remember if it was on youtube or ??? ... but Prez T was being shown "Med Beds".  Very interesting.  I guess the main thing about them is they draw the heavy metals from your body and your body begins to heal itself.  Interesting.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jeepers said:

What if Trump mandated the jab? 

Given his track record, of allowing each state to handle the crisis the way they wanted to,  I doubt very much he would mandate the vaxx.

I am beginning to believe that the only reason he was "allowed" to be Pres would be because TPTB knew he would be able to get the vaxx developed on such a short timeline. When he had accomplished that, they no longer had a need for him and now we have "Uncle Joe" who is nothing more than a marionette. I truly believe that DJT did NOT KNOW how badly the "cure" would turn out to be. :sigh:

• Like 3

I don't believe he would have mandated it either. It was just a 'what if' question to the answers the pre 'elected' gave. I also don't believe DJT knew about what the ramifications of the jab would be because we still don't know what they are. And his main advisor, Fauci, lied to him every step of the way. He is still lying for that matter.  

• Like 4
8 hours ago, The WE2's said:

Sorry...DJT still owns it.  He has been shown on several clips saying "I did everything opposite of what the rat told me to do".  I did NOT vote for any dumb donkeys just to make myself clear.

I think he is saying that now to "save face." I think he thought at the time that it was a good idea, otherwise he wouldn't have given the podium over to him on a daily basis. Who knew (at the beginning of this ride) that "Ouchie Fauci" would turn out to be so flip-floppy? I think the "power" has gone to his head. Well, he is having his moment in the sun, but history will not be kind to him (or could it? It depends on whether or not we stay on this road to tyranny) Ant any rate, It boggles my mind that anyone still believes anything he says!

8 hours ago, The WE2's said:

I did NOT vote for any dumb donkeys just to make myself clear.

BTW - I voted for Cruz!

• Like 3

This guy blew my mind. He's tops in so many different areas, and writes peer review articles for major US medical publications. Listen to how he hits the nail on the head!! No one wants to talk therapeutic drugs but only want to discuss the 'shot'.

The testimony in front of the Texas State HHS is second to none.  :woohoo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 7:30 AM, Ambergris said:

Dry air makes it worse.  Circulating a breath deep in your lungs and projecting it out into the air is more likely to project the virus particles with it, thus the ban on singing outdoors and sports/cheerleading.

With at least nineteen variants having been identified that have at least 1000 cases each in the US, however, there's a lot of room for each to have its own comfort zone.

And all we can do is watch sports at homes on some streaming sites.

• 5 weeks later...

I chose this video to share out of all the available ones because most of the others were reports from MSM, "health" channels, political hacks, etc who all agreed with this new censorship. :banghead:

YouTube To BAN All "Vaccine Misinformation" Videos

ALL vaccines! Any claims about any vaccines "causing" any adverse effects. (Probably retroactively, too.)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1