MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Not getting Mrs. S on iPad

Suddenly I can't get into Mrs. S on my ipad. I was on for an hour or so and an hour later I couldn't get in?  I always access her there.  I can access everything but Mrs. S there.  I can get in on my desk top, thankfully.  Anyone have any idea what I can do? :shrug:

• Like 2

Hi Mother,

Two ideas.  Try clearing your browser history, turn it off & back on.  

The second is a possibility, the terrible tornadoes and weather in the mid US may be having an effect on connectivity.  

:pray: For everyone who is in the pathway of that violent situation.  More forecasted for today.  

• Like 2

I haven’t been able to get on since yesterday sometime. Just white screen. On my iPhone. We don’t have internet, so it didn’t occur to me that that could be it. I just thought the site was down. But I see that others have been on and don’t seem to have had a problem. 

• Like 2

Thanks Annarchy.  I will try clearing my history. I just found it so strange that it was only Mrs. S. I did get on with my iPAD but only because I had saved a thread in my notes and when I clicked on that it took me to that thread and then let me back to the main page.  The odd thing is,  when I once again tried to just go to the site I got this message….. not sure what that is about.  Or what to do about it.  I’m guessing as long as I leave this site up I can click back into it but I’m not sure if I can get it by searching.  I suppose I could save it as a favorite and then access it from there??  

Necie,  I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one.  Perhaps an apple thing?  

We have escaped the bad storms so far. 

IMG_0960.png

• Like 1

This screen came up a little bit ago after it being just white yesterday and this morning. So I tried manually typing in mrssurvival and it came up. (I had tried it yesterday and it just kept coming up white.)

I used my *back* button to get the screenshot.

78E2FCF8-4D5C-4322-AAC6-FA8BB288C639.png

• Like 2

That message looks like it wants you to download Invision community or something. I haven't had an issue, but I don't have Apple. 

Another thing also is making sure you didn't block Mrs.S somehow.  Hopefully all is good now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Annarchy, this isn't an Apple problem.  I've got regular PC laptop.   I got the white screen last evening, tho I tried a few times.  Getting on today normally just now.

:shrug:   is it over...whatever problem?  Hard to tell.  Y'all in the midwest are in for some realllly bad stormy weather in the next few days.  Stay safe!

We....in the higher elevations of the West....are pouring down snow this day.  Were warned it was coming so we traveled yesterday to the much larger town to do my horse ride there.  The weather was warm and sunny...then cloudy and threatening rain...then sunny...  Yeah, Colorado in Springtime.  But it was a good ride. 

....watching those heavily-laden pine trees.  One snap brings down the power lines but we're prepped for that now.

MtRider  :santa:  

Edited by Mt_Rider
clarity
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I haven't had any problems getting on but yesterday it was very slow. I gave up a few times and came back and it was fine. 

I've had no issues with it today. 

On the other hand, I come here by clicking on a link in my favorites that I have bookmarked on the phone. And I never sign out. :sEm_blush:

• Like 3