MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I get him for 4 days to myself!

Mare

Tomorrow is our 9th Anniversary, and we are going to Las Vegas. Wow! I haven't seen this much of my hubby since he started a new job in June. Anyway, we are going to shop, eat at our favorite Lebanese restaurant, at the Paris, and our Anniversary dinner at the Heidelburg. We are going to roam the strip at night, enjoying the lights, and watch the dancing waters at the Bellagio, something I've wanted to do the last four years we've been down there. I'm so excited to have four days alone with him! I have a few other ideas too.

Thanks to all. We had a wonderful time. We laughed and held hands and acted like kids. We wandered the strip with our "Margarita by the yard" with the rest of the tourists, and watched show after show of the dancing waters at the Bellagio. The choreography was fabulous, and my favorite was "Proud to be an American". I can't think of anything more romantic than watching the water show with someone you love. It was the BEST trip to Vegas yet.

P.S. I got CARDED!!! Yahoo!!!

Oh Mare, I'm so glad you got to be together and had a happy wonderful time. I know those four days seemed to go by too fast, but remembering them they will seem like it lasted forever. I know how it feels not to see much of your DH. I only got to see mine for 36 hours last weekend. He won't be home until late tomorrow night. When he gets home, it's like he never gets the chance to stop. He's cutting grass, trying to fix something on his honeydo list or trying to balance the check book. After handling the finances in our house for the last 1 1/2 years, he had to finally admit he didn't know how to balance the checkbook to the bank statement and pulled out 9 months of statements for me to do. I'd love to take back the checkbook but my mind has gone so bad I'm lucky to remember one thing for 2 days. You go and hug that big ole' Caveman you've got and be ever so proud that he loves you as much as you love him.

Archived