MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What's for dinner? #2

I'm not sure yet... still trying to think of what to fix.

I'm making a Mocha punch for church tonight. We've been doing a crochet class on Wednesday nights all summer, and tonight's the ending, with snacks.

I made this one other time for the same group, and a couple of the ladies who don't *DO* caffeine in the evenings were a little wired afterwards...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh that sounds really yummy!

We're having either home made pizza that one of our neighbors offered or chili mac. I often share food back and forth with this one neighbor, but it doesn't always end up on the day we plan on LOL. So if she doesn't get it done, we'll have chili mac.

Mo7

lol...we had hotdogs for dinner too!! i cooked them and cut them ion half then wrapped them in buisquick buisquit dough, and baked them for 10 minutes...on the side we had pasta salad, curley noodles, and fried oniuon, tomato, garlic, lemon basil and chives in olive oil, and mix. add any sugar salt opr pepper you like and it tastes really good! actually, next time i may add a bit of soy sauce and lemon juice. yum yum!

to top it all off, we had true blue blueberry juice. the BEST JUICE IN THE WORLD! lol

tomorrow, if i remember to take it out of the freezer, we will have chicken.

Tonight we will have either pan fried tilapia, or leftover bbq pork, on yellow rice. Some anniversary dinner, huh?. But it is visitation night at the church, so we will eat fancy on Saturday for lunch. 38 years - let's see, in another 38 we will be 98 years young. You will all get an invitation!.

what is mahi mahi?

i have no idea what i want to make for dinner, but it might be thew bubble pizza, i thought i would make that orange chicken from the chicken recipe thread, but al my chicken is frozen solid. heh heh well, i have some pizza sauce in the fridge i was itchin' to usse up anyway. (i hope it has not gone bad!)

Archived