MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good morning, MrsSurvival!

MountainMommy

Good morning!

Since it's morning and I haven't slept all night, I thought I'd ramble a bit.

I was talking to Darlene the other night. We were discussing how everyone seems happy with the upgrade, and how well it went. She said everyone appreciates my helping out like this. And really, everyone has been so sweet, even when there have been glitches (haven't been many this time, thankfully). I told her MrsS is special. The people here are special. I was happy to do it. And I'll do it again when it's needed.

I've come and gone, and come again. I've been to hundreds of message boards online, and there's only one I come back to. This one. There's only one I care anything about.

This one.

Every person here makes MrsS the amazing place it is. I just wanted to say that. Y'all are awesome.

My life has taken too many turns for me to be a regular here again, but I do enjoy coming to visit. And I enjoy helping out when I can.

So, thanks everyone.

And enjoy your morning!

Hugs

MM, you are very special you know. thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

I know you have been so busy here and you need to get some rest for sure. So, I'll say tGoodMorningpuppy.jpg and then bye4now.gif you get your rest.

thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

You 2 ladies make this site what it is we are just here for the ride.

and I must say that this is one forum where we all seem to get along (well as least most of the time you can deal with me) anyway on other forum lately ther is a lot a foul talk and a lot if nit-picking? Not here smile

AmishMichael2.jpg

PS like my new smilie?

had to change the background and my face is thiner too.

Oh Mountain Mommy,

your the best. This place looks great and yes, it IS a very special place. Thank you for all your diligent work. What a playground (cough cough) I mean structured area to work on our mission of prepareness. (innocent smile).

It's all just grand (well, except for that Darlene woman, but what you do? Here, hold my duck). and you've done wonders, again thank you.

cookie

Can you link me to a thread with a missing pic?

Found them smile

Got some sleep, too. I'll never say no to chocolate. laugh

Originally Posted By: WiccadStargazer
((((MountainMommy))))
Blessed Be

Blessings to you, too! Hugs

Archived