MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I bought a new foodsaver to day

nana9

"yea" I'm in business now. I got the modle no.V1205 and a accessories pack that has stoppers and jar lid.vac. and 3 canisters. That was a great mothers day present for me. I had a demi vac.sealer that didn't do a good job that I've had for 15 yrs. I'm like a kid at christmas. Bring on the garden stuff.

I bought the v2480 w/ acces. this weekend when I went to Sam's. It was $30 less than the one at Wally World that had no accessories. I went to WM today and they had a Rival Food Grinder on clearance for $20. Now I just have a food slicer and a water distiller on my wish list and I'm all done.....FOR NOW!!!! LOL

Have a Blessed Day,

B.B.

I have been having so much fun. Don't take much to keep me entertained. MARSHMELLOW big and fluffy in canister. Look like marshmellow cream if done in a bag. LOL.

Blessedmomof4 You will have a great time. Congrats to you.

I really like buying in bulk and being able to repackage for several meals. Sure takes up less space.

I bought over 20 lbs. of sirlion steaks today on sale for $2 per pound and my new foodsaver got a real workout. I already went through a whole roll of the bags though and was wondering if it might be cheaper if you could use regular freezer bags.

I will try the Marshmellows when the kids get home today...they will think thats cool........

Have a Blessed Day,

b.b

Originally Posted By: jewlzm
I never seem to have fewer than 5 things on my wish list at one time. Once one comes off another gets tacked to the end.. I need to move just so I can have more room for all this stuff!

UGH! Me too!!! Except, I get one crossed off and THREE mysteriously appear. Woe is me DarleneSwoon

Archived