MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Darlene, percocet, kids, dogs, cookie and packing

cookiejar

Westie...your material is all safe and sound in a box that I packed up to ship to you MONTHS ago!

I just haven't sent it yet, so I guess it's gonna move to Georgia with me lol. DarleneSwoon Can you say that fabric has *been around*? rofl

Homey? Now I know what to get you for your birthday (SWAT)! I didn't know the back cover was never found boohoohoo .

Originally Posted By: Darlene
Westie...your material is all safe and sound in a box that I packed up to ship to you MONTHS ago!

I just haven't sent it yet, so I guess it's gonna move to Georgia with me lol. DarleneSwoon Can you say that fabric has *been around*? rofl

Homey? Now I know what to get you for your birthday (SWAT)! I didn't know the back cover was never found boohoohoo .

You ruined it Darlene!!
i was going to say Yes, and I used the fabric to pack the china, kiss it goodbye...LOL. and the clock cover was given to the furred ponies as a chew toy...but noooooo Darlene had to ruin it.

I've decided I'm mailing Darlene to Homie or Westie, where ever I get the best rates. whistle

the kids miss both Homey and westie! Specially the ten year old who is a sweet pea I might add.

My car tire is being fixed right now. Hopefully. I had a massive blowout the other day on the turnpike. Yup, everything was okay, I always shake like that. So when I asked to borrow my best buddies car and why...voila, another packer for Georgia.

Okay, we're off to harrass the weepy box queen.
Boxing tip, if you run out of newspaper you can use old wrapping paper and plastic store bags as Darlene is about to see.

I'm dragging best buddy again. Darlene is shamelessly bribing her with canned goods. Simply shameless.

For entertainment and sentimental value, what will you pay me to box the duck? duck
hugs banana
cookie

Oh, yes... gotta pack the lovesick *duck*, too!!! box77.gif

She's even got a nice pond for 'im... happy02

pduckie1.gif

Originally Posted By: cookiejar
I'm dragging best buddy again. Darlene is shamelessly bribing her with canned goods. Simply shameless.

cookie

HA!

The last thing I feel on these percocets is shame!

I'm one desperate weepy box queen for sure...lol

And yes, Madi sure does miss Homey and westie for sure...but she had definitely fallen in love with Miss Barbie. She just asked me..."is your friend coming over?"...I said yes. Madi then asked, "is Miss Barbie coming too?"...I said yes. Madi got a sad look in her eye cause she was just about to leave with my dad to go birthday shopping and was kinda bummed out that she was gonna miss her time with Miss Barbie.

Barbie is a sweetheart...she's innocent like me. darlene

Cookie, on the other hand...welllllllllllllllllll...when I feel better, I'll share some *cookie stories* with you.

Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

How Miss Barbie got several rooms packed in about 5 hours, and how Cookie sat in the corner by the china cabinet packing that up for 2 DAYS!

Just little things like that.

darlene

rofl
62406.jpgDid you say "Box the duck?"

Darlene,

I haven't been on the site much and I just read up on all the happenings in your life. A home in the country, the big move, two surgeries, having Cookie help you, etc. I just wanted to say that I will be praying for you! I am excited for you with the house in the country (it is beautiful), and your recovery (don't break too many things at PT). wink

Originally Posted By: Darlene
[/quote

Cookie, on the other hand...welllllllllllllllllll...when I feel better, I'll share some *cookie stories* with you.

Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

How Miss Barbie got several rooms packed in about 5 hours, and how Cookie sat in the corner by the china cabinet packing that up for 2 DAYS!

Just little things like that.

darlene

rofl

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

That @#$%^&* Cabinet! Bang-Head.gifTantrum.gif
Crystal, china (several sets!!!!!!!!), blown glass, figurines, collectables, you name it!!! That @#$%^&* cabinet had it and it was 8 ft tall WITH a full storage below the glass!!!!!
and everything took careful packing, acidfree paper, linens for protection and buffers, newspaper for filler...I'm gonna have packing nightmares for weeeekeekekeekekekekekkkkkkkkssssss!!!

Darlene, Barbie, the kids and even the maid abandoned me with every delicate thing in the HOUSE!!!!! The last box I actually planted a lipstick kiss on and wrote the last @#$$%^ BOX of the Cabinet!!!!!!!In between cabinet runs, I boxed loose preps, preps and did I mention Darlene had a few preps? Preps in the hall, in the garage, and I'm pretty sure on the roof.

and then...Darlene asks me to box her collectable antique dolls and the hall closet of ...collectables and Preps. jawdrop

There is no justice I tell ya!
You Darlene are a wicked woman! LOLOLOLOL
3.gif

Homey?

I was very honest and upfront with cookie about the storage rentals. rofl

The boys emptied out the one and brought everything back to the house. The other one the movers have agreed to go unload for me.

It's 4am, I woke up in pain (Lord, you really need to help me here lol) and to be quite honest, I haven't really done much with the packing.

I'd get up early, get all geared up for Cookie & Co. to arrive, last about 20-30 minutes, then my knee would be so swollen up I could barely walk, I'd be sick to my stomach and sweating and find myself back in bed.

I do know one thing, y'all are watching a miracle in progress...I am definitely knocked on my hiney and am in a position where I'm totally dependent and relying on Him...for everything.

I think Cookie really liked my living room and dining room. She never made it outta that room. lol

Darlene this too, shall pass, but a lot faster if you do things the way the DR. tells you to.

Keep laughing with Cookie and make your children understand that Mom is human also and needs help right now. Love ya

Okay,

I had family obligations today and Darlene truly needed to rest.

*GASP! I know what a shock!Darlene needed to rest*

We'd left it to a point where it was boxing dog things, the garage and such. What's left in our general consensus, can be handled by the packers.

Sunday a good day for rest for her wink

For fun, I almost cut out and pasted a post of *Darlene, Rest and listen to cookie* snippets from the you folks! rofl

But I think I'd be pressing my luck...LOL

As a closing moment of packing sisterhood, we had the ceremonial sharing of the decorated bullets. I'm not kidding, using green ink, we put all our girl names on a bullet and each of us has one. We're so Mrs. S...LOL.

woohoo

cookie, it is ok, I got lost in both her living room and dining room oh and the kitchen too!

I opened up a hall closet looking for a towel.. found the guest closet.. bigger then my kitchen I will have you all know!!!! and what was it full of??? canned goods!

did you happen to catch the boxes and boxes of canned goods in the pool room?

and by the way her pool room is bigger then my entire house! well, so is her kitchen and I think I could put 2 of my houses in her living room!!!

Cookie.. I just love you!

Moving is challenging all by itself...moving someone who is a big prepper...can't imagine it. Cookie, you are awesome! Darlene, take care of yourself so you'll be ok when you get to your new home. bighug

Stacy

Archived