MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Everyone...

twilap

It's just me popping in to see how you all are doing'. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had dinner with my youngest DS and his family and supper with oldest DD. Spent 10 days prior to that in Phofenix with a dear friend of 40 years... good grief I don't feel that old. lol

Am waiting for my SSD so that I can buy a piece of ground and put a decent 5th wheeler on it to live in. I miss the ranch soooo much! Am working on my food storage a little each month and hopefully this time next year I will be on my own place again.

Christmas this year is all homemade for the grown-ups and grandbabies alike because of finances, but God is good so I won't complain. Grandbaby #15 will be arriving in May of next year smile They sure keep their Grammy busy these days, but I love every minute that I spend with them.

Hope this finds you all in good health and preparing for the holidays ahead.As for me and mine, we're adopting a single mom and her three young children for Christmas. Making it a family affair,and teaching the grandchildren the real reason for the season.. that giving to the less fortunate is such a wonder gift that we cangive ourselves. Miss ya all. twi

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

and WELCOMEBACK.gif . Nice to see you posting again. smile

I do hope you get your land and 5th wheeler. smile It is so nice to know you have your own place to call home.

Do post as often as you can.

HAVEAGOODDAY6-1.gifHUGS2-1.jpgHAPPYTUESDAY3.gif

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

Naw, that isn't a tribe, you should see it if we could all get together. I am sure there will be over 50 on Christmas Eve at one of my nephew's house. My sister had 6 children and well, let me see, the oldest had 4 children and they each have, 4, 2, 2, and 1, then the next one has 7 I believe and then the oldest of them has 2, then 1 and that is it for that family, then the next one has 2 step children and they have, 2 and 3 then the next one has 6 and the next one has 2. So, you see, Twila does not have a tribe. My family has a tribe. smilewink

We were asked to join the 'tribe' this year for Christmas Eve, I am sure they are missing my sister and her husband who passed away in Feb and he in April. So, they will have one of the older generation at the house. smile

HAVEAGOODDAY6-1.gifWEDNESDAY3.gifHUGS2-1.jpg

Archived