MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Please Welcome Joy H

suzyq322

Good morning all !!

I would like to announce the arrival of( Drum roll please) My DD, Joy H 1977 She finally decided to become a member.

She's new around the net, so will probably have some questions for everyone. lol Darlene , does this make us the only 3 generation members? lets Party !

:7up: chocobun :cocktail: partytimestar

darlene2 Suzyq

well doggie, anudder varmit type critter to harass, cajole, and pick on. Darlene said that was supposed to be the way newbies are greeted. Wait, that is the wrong site-----welcome ladybug to MrsSurvival. They let me on because I am old, feeble, ugly, and smell badly. My eyesight is gone, teeth, and have hair growing from my ears that prohibit my hearing well. Why did they let you here--my my, I am so mean this morning. Sorry to be picking on you so early. Have to wait till the evening to do it right-evil snicker. Forgive my picking please, the dog woke me up licking my face and I have been frisky every since. wc

Whoah!!! Three generations (of smart peeps)!!

We're a historical institution now! Not just the Other Kind of institution anymore. Ohboyohboyohboy! We have arrived!

Anyway! Welcome to Mrs. S! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

Joy to the world!!!! Sorry...just couldn't resist. grin I have a bil named Joy and I get to tease him around this time of year. Anyways...welcome, welcome! It's exciting to have a third generation here. bighug

Archived