MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birtday Aint2nuts!!!

dogmom4

I am having a peaceful and workfull day.

Today I am rotating food, taking inventory, and bagging/sealing rice. Making menus and trying to use as much of our food storage as I can in the menu, to save money. I am making a grocery list for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping, cleaning and moving things away from the wall @@ in the garage, and doing my best not to sweat the day away. LOL

Than k you!

Angela...I was early with Birthday Wishes, then I was on time and now I'll add some late ones...LOL

Happy Birthday to my sis!

Thank you all. It is almost over. I saw my birthday in, and I will see it out. May as well, can't sleep at night.

Happy birthday hbty

Hope you had cake (Hey, what is a birthday without cake and ice cream ? )

Hope you had a good day and received some presents.

Originally Posted By: Violet

I was also sealing up rice in mylar bags. I am sealing so much stuff. My cat better watch out, LOL !
Bye,
Violet

Oh I never thought of sealing up the CAT! Less shedding! Instantly! Good idea!

I had a GREAT day. Today we are celebrating my birthday at my parents house. It is a dual birthday with my Dad. My neice and nephew will be there too. I am excited about that. It has been about a year since I have seen them!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and I hope you all have a great day!

Woo hoo, I don't drink, but if I had been partying since the 31st, I would be laying down drunk in the alley!

I got 43 dollars from my MIL and FIL. They give us the same amount in money as your age! I love that!

I wanna party like I am just 25 years old!

I bought two storage units with doors on them, and I am buying a dehydrator! WOO HOO!

Archived