MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wonderful site!

bibliomane

I am so happy to find such a wonderful site. I've been an avid packrat/hoarder, eerm make that novice prepper, for most of my life.

I love to plan, and I have an adaptable plan for almost any situation; I firmly believe that no plan is a good plan unless it can adapt to fit the particulars. I'm thrilled to have such a wonderful resource to incorporate into my 'POTD' (Plan Of The Day) as my husband refers to whatever it is I'm currently working on.

I live in deep south surburbia with 2 girls and my dh. We don't have many of the urban homesteading problems, but neither do we have the land or resources of country living.

Cheryl

smile Really glad to have you with us now. I live in a tiny apartment but am surrounded by 6 million acres of wonderful, verdant wilderness where I live. We do BOB bags or bins, Stay in place preps and try to think of everything. You probably have some great ideas going on. Feel free to post a question or comment. I think there is probably something for everyone. wave

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! There's lots to see! sCh_reader.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet! Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

PS, If you're new to stocking your pantry, here are a couple of a must-see-learn-a-lot kinda places, to help you get started...

http://waltonfeed.net/grain/faqs/

http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html

Archived