MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Prayer Request

dogmom4

Morning everyone. I'm wondering if you might say a prayer today for dh. He's having a job interview that we both really hope he gets. He is a special ed teacher and currently works with severely emotionally disturbed boys. It's very physically and emotionally demanding...and at 50 dh is feeling burned out after being there for 6 years. The job he is applying for is also special ed but with kids whose special needs are easy...you know, learning disabilities, autism,physical handicaps...things like that...not ones who are suicidal or who are wanting to kill you. Please also, if you could pray that they will offer him at least the same amount of pay that he gets now...because he says he wont take it if it's not comparable. I hate needing money. frown

Oh, the interview is at 1:30pm Pacific time. Thanks everyone!

I hope the interview goes well bighug Bless your DH for working with the kids who need help the most for all this time. Having kids with special needs I'd like to thank him for all his hard work over the years. Its a very special person who can give so much of themselves at work every day! bighug

Hey!

I just found this! How did it go? When will he hear? I put some prayers up for the job or something comparable to help. Your family needs the money and these are hard times. There's no shame in wanting to keep your family at the level it's worked hard to be at...

and I'm running on. smile Prayers for you and your family my friend.

bighug

Thanks for the prayers guys. He said he thinks it went well...but there were several others interviewing... they will let him know by the end of the week at the latest. He really wants this job and I really want him to get it...I know the stress level for him would go way down if he gets it...

Heavenly Father,

Only You can touch the hearts and mind that need touched to woo them towards dogmom's husband and hiring him. Only You know the perfect destiny You have for his life, so I just thank You beforehand for Your faithfulness to his life and I ask Father, that if this job is within Your perfect will for this beautiful family that You would open the doors and usher him in.

There is so much that we cannot control in our lives so we turn to the One who is in control of everything. We need You so much Father God, in every and all ways.

I love you.

In Jesus Name I pray,

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so they did offer him the job...good news! But,because he just finished this summer the credential hasn't gone through yet. He's been trying since Friday to get a hold of someone who can write a letter or call or anything to contact the district and say he has done the coursework so they can move on with hiring him.No one is returning calls or emails...really frustrating! I just don't want it to be a situation where they decide to move on to the next person because they don't want to wait. School starts next Wednesday! Could we get some prayers that this will actually happen? Thanks to everyone.

Heavenly Father,

I thank You for Your answer to prayer about dm's husband being offered this job. The enemy is there in the thick of things, throwing up obstacles and roadblocks but those are nothing to You because You are God and are exceedingly able to open any and all doors...

So Father, I ask in the Name of Your Son Jesus, whom You sent to save us, and whom You have exhalted and seated at Your right hand, that You would allow any loose ends to be tied up...that this paperwork that he needs would be provided...that the phone calls he places would be answered, that any emails he writes requesting these things, would be answered too. You have said that at His Name every knee shall bow, whether it is in heaven or on earth or under earth, so I ask in His Name that any spiritual force that seeks to hinder the work that dogmom's husband needs to do to secure this job, would be bound and cast back into hell where they belong.

It is in Him and only because of Him, that we can even enter into Your presence, asking for Your help and intervention. Thank You for our salvation, thank You for Your love, thank You for Your faithfulness and thank You for answering this prayer.

In Jesus Name,

starcheerbighug This is such great news!!! I'm so happy for all of you! CELEBRATE!!!!!!

Party at DogMoms!!!!

:cocktail: dancingbandbananawoohoo

I'm doing the Happy Dance for you

(It's very complicated) :banana2:

Put this on in the background and dance with me! It's snoopy's Happy Dance music!

Archived