MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome to our Valentine's Day Skin

MountainMommy

LOL @ OMB & Louis :laughkick:

MtRider....curious enough to switch off the Basic Blue format to check out this *pink* thang......

MtRider is not a *pink* sort of person. MtRider's mom would love it.

MtRider switching back to Basic Blue format....cuz of dial-up, of course! ;)

I love it!! Louis, OMB and other men folk can just hush. That is if you want blue, green, brown, or something else for 4th of July etc. Or... maybe someone will offer MM a bribe to lock the controls. :girlneener:

I've got a gorgeous 4th of July skin all ready to go :thumbs:

and it's not pink, I promise! :24:

I wonder how many guests even know how to toggle the skins? I didn't (and quite a few others didn't) until MountainMommy pointed it out in a thread. When I'm in the mood for funsies, I can (and do!) toggle back to this gorgeous pink skin.

I adore pastel pink, but for reading I'm loving the other two skins more 'cause it's not so um...distracting while I'm reading a LOT of serious material...wait a minute! Am I the ONLY female here that thinks that??? Uh oh.

Me, in the same boat with Louis? and a Bear, too? Aaaaiiiieee!

OMB, it's all good. When you get a tummyache, just log onto MrsSurvival. Save your Pepto Bismol for preps. LOL!! Louis? Please help me string these trot lines across the river here...seeing how we're in the same boat anyway.

I like pink...

It doesn't prevent Hippiedad from snitching my umbrellas; but it does force him to admit it, to everyone he meets.

:whistling:

Oooooh! This is so beautiful! I'd been gone a while and just came back. When I opened the site and it was all pink, I gasped thinking, "Oh no! What happened to my site!" For a second I thought it was gone, but then I smiled upon realizing it's still here and happily thriving! I almost panicked. I'm so glad all is well and we're just all in our pinkies!

:thumbs:

Someone says you can toggle between skins? I missed this??? ---and just found that little trick at the bottom of the page next to the language selection! I was delighted to be able to switch this to blue for a change. I like pink, but the big butt hearts are making me laugh too hard to pay attention, LOL

Someone says you can toggle between skins? I missed this??? ---and just found that little trick at the bottom of the page next to the language selection! I was delighted to be able to switch this to blue for a change. I like pink, but the big Butt hears are making me laugh too hard to pay attention, LOL

Thnak You :thumbs:

now I can type without my eyes crossing :sad-smiley-012:

:AmishMichael2:

Archived