MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello

caet

Hello to all. My name is Kate.

I’ve been reading some of the posts on the forum and wanted to say that this is such a wonderful forum. There is so much information here and so many helpful people.

I’m very glad to be here.

groupsmile.gif

C'mon in... What can we help you with? Let us know what you're looking for, and we'll show you the *best stuff*!! ;)

putercatf.gif

Thank you for such a nice welcome. :)

I found your forum after looking for information on food storage – but there is such a wealth of information here – on so many topics that I’m interested in – that it’s hard to know where to start.

I’m planning on planting a small garden this year and want to learn about herbs and their medicinal properties. I would also really like to learn how to use a pressure canner but I fear poisoning everyone!

Actually...

If you're afraid of pressure canning, it's really a *good thing*.

Being "afraid" will make you follow the steps *exactly*, ask questions, consider your actions, do it *RIGHT*. If you have no fear and forge ahead in the beginning, you may skip something accidentally or decide to ignore it.

Every one of us who has pressure canned knows the fear, faced it, and learned from it.

You can, too...

:bighug2:

Big welcome and come on in....... This is a great place full of great people. As a good friend of mine used to say "this is a soup of souls" and an awesome mix. Take care, Reb

Archived