MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just wanted to say HI!

Deblyn

It's been a long time since I have been on here, that I am not sure if anyone will remember me. It looks like there are a lot of new members. I have been so busy that I just haven't had the time to spend online near as much. Even last year, I had a garden, but didn't can anything and I am ashamed to say that I even let things rot on the vine in the garden. :o Needless to say, that will be changing this year. At the end of April my time will be freed up quite a bit and I can just focus this next year on home, gardening, canning, preparing, etc. I have still been doing the co-op that I was part of so that has helped in keeping our pantry stocked well which has been good in these economic times. I will be happier when I have home-canned peaches, apples, green beans, beets, etc in the pantry too! :)

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone! :) Hope you all have a great day! I am looking forward to being back on this forum!

blissysmile.gif You're BACK!!! hapydancsmil.gif

I've been sorting through old threads and I saw an awful lot of yours... Made me really miss you and wondered what happened to ya! I'm so glad you're back!!!

(Like we wouldn't *remember you*???? shakinghead.gif )

yaysmiles.gif

Thanks everyone! Today I am getting ready to head out of town for a couple days with my hubby. We are going to the mountains. It will be a nice getaway since our lives have been so busy. :) I will be checking back in when I get back! :)

Archived