MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New look!

snapshotmiki

Hello All. Please add my "ooohhhs and aaawwws" for the new look. Sure wish I had that talent to do stuff like that. You girls are really something. Take care, Reb

I love love LOVE it!!! Remember...so appropriate, especially at this time in our nation's history. Definitely, we need to remember the intentions of our Founding Fathers and what this country is supposed to stand for. Thank you for a beautiful celebration of independence on our forum!!! :americanflag:

Down on the bottom left of the page are two boxes.

Just click the arrow on the left box, and a list of skins pops up.

Click the one you want (the one they're speaking of is called Remembrance). I find Spring Fling to be easiest on my eyes.

now Homey, <puts arm around homey's waist cause I can't reach her shoulder> let's walk a-ways.

We would love to celebrate Europe's or Asia's, Canada's, New Zealand's, Australia's or any other countries Birthday! but I don't think there is a 'skin' for it. Do other countries celebrate their independence from something? I don't think this screen will last too long since it only applies to July.. makes me want to change my tree from spring to Red, White, and Blue today! maybe I will.

I am getting ready to bake Independence Day cookies! flag, Liberty Bell with crack!, stars and statue of Liberty! I send baskets of cookies to work with my husband.

<finds a stump to stand on so I can look at homey eye to eye> gosh I miss you!

I keep my screen on Aplitex Earth, that format works best for me. I do see the new screen when I log in and this one is pretty, but I love the Aplitex Earth best.

*patting Westy on the top of her head whilst she stands on the stump*

I don't mind the red, white and blue. It's a bit much in the early AM, though. I did change it back to spring background but that only comes up when I'm logged in. I like to browse through the genealogy forum without signing in. :whistling:

*Passing Westy some scones with homemade raspberry jam *

Miss you too :kissy:

Archived