MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

WV girl into (:

savagerabbit

Oh,,, I'm so excited to finally get approved! I've been lurking for weeks now. (:

Just a bit about me-

I'm Crystal. I live "in town" in Huntington West by God Virgina with my 2 boys and my husband. We homeschool our kids, raise as much of our own veggies as we can, and have a small flock of hens. We have dreams and aspirations of owning more land and more animals one day. Sadly... our farmhands (our boys) will prolly be grown and gone before we can afford it! :P

We're preppers and we love to target shoot.

I'll "can" anything that slows down for a second or two, I love to knit, sew and crochet and spend way too much time on facebook. (:

That pretty much sums us up!

Welcome home!! :)

So how can we help you? Anything you're particularly looking for? Let us know and we'll scare up some goodies for you! ;)

:bighug2:

Welcome home!! :)

So how can we help you? Anything you're particularly looking for? Let us know and we'll scare up some goodies for you! ;)

:bighug2:

Nothing really. I just enjoy being among the like minded and I find it a huge benefit to have folks to have these conversations with! (:

• 2 weeks later...

Well hello there crystal, we are almost neighbors, I live just below wheeling, i live right outside of moundsville . I have been looking for someone a little bit closer to me to share info and just good ole conversation with. I have been on this board for quite awhile, the people here are awsome, they will answer your questions the best they can and they are very patient. you can Private message me any time you like I would like to get to know you a lil better if you would like. If not thats fine. Just wanted to make you feel as welcome as everyone made me feel when I came here. got to run I have 3 teen gr-kids in the house, theres never a dull minute here.lol bye for now.. angela

Archived