MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I can get online at home again

Deb2of9

I am very happy to say that I am online at my house again. It seems like it has been forever, but I am back. You should see a lot more of me now. I am thrilled to be able to get online without going to the libary.

i know what you are saying abou the car and embarassment. You should see mine. It gets me around, but it was bad enough before, before the deer took out half the front end. Slowly working on getting things fixed, but car repairs are so expensive. I am doing the repairs in order of importance. You know, the ones that affect safety first ( just got the brakes fixed), then the ones that affect the running ( car smokes from an oil leak that was supposed to be fixed already). Finally I will end up with any other repairs. Yesterday it was the tire that went flat on a Sunday. Do you know how hard it is to find a place to repair the tire the Sunday before Christmas? I hate those donuts. I have to find a spare rim to have a real spare tire for my van instead of the stupid donut. That and scissor jacks. I want a hydraulic jack. The scissor jacks aren't safe.

Of course the best part of internet at home is I am sitting here at home waiting to go deliver papers because they are delayed an hour and I can get online while I wait. No waiting for the library to open, use the gas to get there and always remember something else I wanted to do after I am heading home.Without internet at home, I felt so cut off from everything and everyone.