MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm Back...

anyala

LOL! Well the site wouldn't let me log back in as Cootie for some reason, but instead found my original name when I first logged on years ago. I don't know why the system gives me password problems from time to time so I just gave up. That's why I've been away for so long. Then I just decided to try for a new password and got logged in as Anyala. Hope it doesn't happen again!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome back! Annarchy, Cat has been incredibly helpful getting me logged back in when the system wouldn't log me in as Anyala...and helped me get in as "Cootie." I'm sure Cat appreciates your recognition of her abilities! No worries!

Andrea.....pumpkin cookies!!! Will you share the recipie? They sound wonderful!!! What have I been up to? Just life, homeschooling, and never stopped prepping of course!

Cootie

LOL! Well the site wouldn't let me log back in as Cootie for some reason, ...<snip>

Ooops, :sorry: my fault. Upgrades were necessary and important. The forum has gone from 2.X to 3.4.x and unfortunately, upgrades and security patches tend to mess with the old records. Nothing I can do about that. :scratchhead: Believe me, I try.

While reading our old posts, I wonder where all those people are now. If that is the reason they are not longer here. :scratchhead: Or if, they have gone before us, some have. :shrug:

Hello Mt Rider! Hello Dogmom4! Glad to be back. Annarchy, no worries. I'm able to be back on the forums. My name doesn't matter. I have a feeling I'll always be "Cootie" no matter what my username says...LOL!

Cootie

Cat is an expert on user profiles. Maybe she can fix up something for you.

She's gonna smack me for delegating...... :frying pan:

Oh, YEAH... no pressure THERE!!!! :imoksmiley:

Expert....? :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: