MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi...

Hello, I am Katmandu and am new to this forum. It seems like there is a lot of good information here. I am excited to learn more about being prepared and helping my family.

Welcome. Tons of back threads and posts on any topic imaginable. Questions are welcomed and you usually get a lot of responses. We're a little quiet on the board right now. But enough of us are still hanging around... Do you have any background in prepping? Any start? Looking for simple disaster-related plans or more extensive?

MtRider :wave:

Welcome home! :)

There are NO dumb questions - ask anything. If you wonder, somebody else does, too.

If you would rather ask something privately, hover the pointer over my (or someone else's) name in one of their posts (name on top left) and a box appears that will give you a choice to "message". We call it a "PM" - short for "Private Message".

I get in morning and evening, others pop in when they can.

ALWAYS glad to help! :wave:

Thanks to everyone...you all seem like such a nice group of people. Have been a "lurker" for a bit now and it got me interested. I have a basic start, with a much fuller pantry than before. With a background in the medical field I can't help but notice the increasingly concerning illnesses what with MERS and H7N9 and all. That's probably one of my main concerns. Thanks for a warm welcome. :)