MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mommato3boys

Haven't seen you in a minute and just wanted to make sure you and your family are doing well. Last I read the wildfires were mostly put out but there were some still burning. Hopefully not in your area. Just wanted you to know you are being thought about. 

:pray:.  :hug3: :pray:

• Like 6

I was thinking about you (MT3B) yesterday... 

Even checked her profile and I don’t think she’s been on since Saturday. Hope all is well. :bighug2:

• Like 2

I to have been wondering about her. Hope she is ok from those fires. 

Mommato3boys, If you are able to check in here for just a minute to let us know you and family are ok, it would be a huge relieve for us all.  :pray: those fires haven't come close to you. 

• Like 1

I, too, have had her on my mind.   I have been :pray:.  

• Like 1

Just a quick note to those of you who are inquiring of Mommato3boys: If you want to make sure to get her attention, use the @ symbol followed by her forum name. This will send her a notification -depending on her settings - that she has posts to review.

EX: Capture1.JPG.9842c9359918cd514c8a32ff8a655656.JPG  = Capture2.JPG.d370bbda404a52c2d872aa3998808cf8.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
On 3/6/2024 at 10:20 AM, Jeepers said:

Haven't seen you in a minute and just wanted to make sure you and your family are doing well. Last I read the wildfires were mostly put out but there were some still burning. Hopefully not in your area. Just wanted you to know you are being thought about. 

:pray:.  :hug3: :pray:

We are fine. I think the fires are contained. They have been doing air drops for a few days hitting those hot spots. Right now everyone is in recovery rebuild mode. They are trying to get livestock taken care of and crops in the ground. Plus they are shifting through the ashes and dealing with insurance. 

I just started my new job this past Monday 3/4 and it is kicking my hiney. Getting back in the routine of sitting all day and the stress of being back the work place I have been coming home and in bed asleep by 8pm.:offtobed: 

My time is going to limited on here the next few months. I couldn't have picked the worse time to go back to work...it is garden season so I have to get my garden in, hubby said I was going to have to downsize my dream garden this year because there is no way he could take care of it by himself and with me working. I will only have a few hours in the evening and the weekend. So we are doing square foot garden using pallets and I am limiting myself to stuff I know we will eat like lettuce, beans, corn, squash, pappers, tomoates. I am going to try my hand at sweet potatoes and maybe russet potatoes but this will be an experiment with them. A little disappointed I wont have the big garden I was dreaming off but with getting chickens and the garden and working yeah I think I will have to scale back.

Thanks for the prayers and thanks for worrying about me. If will try to pop on more often once I get accustomed to getting up at 4:30-5:00 am again. Boy I have been spoiled over the past year. Sleeping to 6:30 or 7:00 or staying up late like 12 or 1 and sleeping in. I keep telling myself that check on the 1st will be worth it for a while.

• Like 6

Take your time. Just glad you and your family are okay. You know how we older ones worry about our own. :hug3:

Give yourself time. You will adjust to your new schedule. Your garden still sounds pretty big. I prefer square foot gardens over rows too. 

• Like 2
On 3/6/2024 at 3:32 PM, Midnightmom said:

Just a quick note to those of you who are inquiring of Mommato3boys: If you want to make sure to get her attention, use the @ symbol followed by her forum name. This will send her a notification -depending on her settings - that she has posts to review.

EX: Capture1.JPG.9842c9359918cd514c8a32ff8a655656.JPG  = Capture2.JPG.d370bbda404a52c2d872aa3998808cf8.JPG

I bad, really bad, I haven't checked my personal email all week. I have popped on Facebook during lunch for a few minutes but that is it. 

• Like 1

Mommato3boys, we are all just glad you are ok where the wildfires are concerned. I know all to well about having to go back to work and getting up so early and then with everything that needs to be done at home. It will take some time to get into the swing of things, but you will get there.