MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

All American 921 Home Canner Drawing

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Yanno westie, as much as you're running your mouth in here, I'm thinking we need to think of a booby prize for you lol...

Seriously though, the ONLY reason she's so gung ho on this drawing is cause she's as CRAZY as I am about canning...

lol

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm almost ashamed to admit (that's almost) that I don't have a canner. I feel especially lucky since June 1 st is Princess Sr's birthday!

(I can't wait to can my butter in it) :24:

For new members this is NOT recomended by the USDA and is a continual bone of contention between many folks.

Momo at work

Guest Guest

canning butter just doesn't make sense to me... melt it in a jar and put a lid on it... how does that keep if from going rancid?

I am confused!

Guest Guest
canning butter just doesn't make sense to me... melt it in a jar and put a lid on it... <scratching head> how does that keep if from going rancid?

I am confused!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are SO busted!

rofl

Guest Guest

Ok, here's an updated list for the drawing:

SueC

Sunnyboysx3

teacozy

Amishway Homesteaders

Amber

Patches

ma & pa steel

Bookworm

WiccadStargazer

Momo (MOMO? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME ALL THESE YEARS YOU BEEN AT MRSS, YOU DIDN'T HAVE A CANNER? SWATSWATSWAT ROFL!)

Ok, once again, if I forgot anyone that has thrown their name into the hat, please speak up cause I don't wanna miss anyone...and we're waiting for waiting to post if she qualifies...lol

This is such a joy for me, I am anxious to see who wins!

Archived