MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi, from Violet !

Violet

I have been so busy that I have not formally said hello !

I enjoy all kinds of things, such as food preservation, quilting, sewing, embroidery, counted cross stitch, baking bread, all sorts of things.

Been married to my high school sweetheart for 33 years now. We have a grown, married daughter. She and her husband have a 2 year old little boy.

We also have a "furry" child, a Maine Coon cat, named Fluffy.

Looking forward to learning more about you all here.

0001.gif Violet, nice to meet you. My husband and I will celebrate our 33rd anniversary on Dec. 1st, and we were high school sweethearts, too! 0176.gif I can hardly wait to have a grandbaby, but our daughter didn't come along until we'd been married nearly 17 years, so I guess we have to wait a while, lol. We have a huge, fluffy cat and have always wondered if he might be part Maine Coon. He's a sweetie, named Cody. He & our miniature schnauzer girl, Harley, are best buddies and spend half their time draped all over each other, lol.

Have fun here--it's a great place! 0167.gif

Thank you all for you great greetings !

How is everyone today ? Me, busy ! I have to get going. Going to help with a Gifts from the Kitchen class tomorrow night. I have some snack mix stuff to make up today for about 50 people. Got to get groceries, do laundry, fix dinner, all that sort of thing today. We had unexpected company yesterday, so had to entertain them and fix dinner for them, too.

My Maine Coon cat is so snuggly ! It is nice at times, but he is so heavy on my legs, he weighs about 15 lb. That, and when I try to sit and read or do needlework, he gets in my way. He nudges me in the face, too. Do you know how hard it it to read with a big headed cat in your face ? He really is a sweet cat, though. He just showed up here and adopted me !

Archived