MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

To post images as attachments

when we plan to post photos the first thing we do is resize them. Now you have to look at your program you have your photo's on but they all have that option somewhere? we like the make ours 480 x 360 or there abouts. This way it loads easy for our slow computer and it also saves space. All the greenhouse photo's we just poated where that size and they look fine.

good luck-

AmishMichael2.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: WiccadStargazer
OK, since there's only 1/2 of Trace and me, I guess I have to try again. (for you who think that 1/2 of Trace looks good, you need to see the whole guy, lol)

eek Would you look at that mans legs? SWOON......... He's one talk drink of water.. So to speak........
  • 1 year later...

I don't understand why sometimes there is no option for "file manager". I just had it and now I can't get it on another thread. Can someone point me in the right direction? smile

Edited to add I am making sure I am using the 'reply' box and not the 'quick reply'.

I can see File Manager right now, but couldn't elsewhere. I am going to go back and keep trying.

Originally Posted By: Jules
I don't understand why sometimes there is no option for "file manager". I just had it and now I can't get it on another thread. Can someone point me in the right direction? smile

Edited to add I am making sure I am using the 'reply' box and not the 'quick reply'.
I can see File Manager right now, but couldn't elsewhere. I am going to go back and keep trying.

Jules, what forum isn't listing file manager?
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...