MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New to Here

Mountain Child

Hello, Everyone!

Just joined in and am very happy to see so many great posts helping one another.

I, like many of you, have felt the urging to prepare for whatever is coming. Can't seem to label it fully, but it is the Great Change. My beginning to learn, gather, store, etc. began many years ago along with my friend; sitting on her front porch swing. We would spend hours talking and encouraging each other to follow our feelings. Sooo much of what we shared in the beginning has come to be in these present days.

Hope I can be of service in some small way to y'all and I am sure I will learn much from each of you.

Mountain Child

Well it is about time you got here, Mountain Child. (She is ALWAYS late!!!!) Hee-hee! She is my bestest friend. So glad you are here! Great group here with alot of knowledge between them all. And if they don't have the answer, we seem to stumble across it along the way.

Whitewolf55

Welcome, I too am new here. Just jump in, the water's warm!

Okay, White Wolf! Don't be telling on me like that or....maybe I will have to share some things about you! hahahahaha!

Glad you told me about this group; I am really enjoying all the reading...gots lots to catch up on.

I am trying to not be too late with this particular subject!

Love you!

bighugwelcome5bighug

Hello Mountain Child!

I'm new here too; hope you'll enjoy being here as much as I have.

I see you're from North Carolina! If all goes as planned, I may be moving there soon. Love your beautiful state!

Again, welcome!

Yep, just moved here to N.C. about 3 years ago myself; but coming here was coming home....born and raised in the mountains.

Up about 2700 ft.; just perfect for me!

Thanks again for all the welcomes from everyone!

And.....I happen to like "crazy"!

Mt.Child

Welcome Mountain Child, I don't post alot but I am always lurking somewhere in the forum.. I have learned so much from everyone over the years. Glad to have you as a new member.. Everyone here is so nice and goes to the limits to help in anyway they can.. So feel free to spend time and get to know Everyone.. I love your mountain pic...

I love this place after just a week, although .... I am sure folks are sick of seeing my name everywhere. I thought I would explain. I am not usually this vocal. I am trying desperately to get rid of the "New Friend" thingy by posting as much as possible...LOL If it's out of hand, lemme know, huh?

If I bring chocolate can I stay?? Huh?

Archived