MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

OK, guys I need your help, please- prayers

ArmyOfFive4God

I'm spiraling downwards lately. As most of you know I was sick for a couple of weeks, then as I was getting better, I started PMS'ing (for those that don't know, I suffer from PTLS & it makes cycles EXTREMELY rough!), then I sprained my finger & a few days later, Hubba got sick & ended up on AB's. For almost a month now, something's been going on in this house. I realised a few days ago how screwed up everything has really gotten. The house is so far behind- it's a wreck. I can't find anything, I don't have room to do anything, I want to get outside & play, but it's been cold and/or rainy. I'm so tired that I don't feel like doing anything, then I lay awake at night thinking about all the things left undone, so I don't get any sleep. And it keeps going. I find myself short of temper, emotional, crying a lot, etc. I have been sleeping in WAY too late, I'm exhausted too early in the day. I dunno. I just dunno. I'm having problems with Joy in my heart. It's really been bothering me.

I'm sorry this got so long. I just wanted to ask prayer. I feel so selfish asking for prayer, but I feel I have to break down now & ask. Pray for the Joy to return to my heart. Please frown

Father God,

We stand before you now and ask for Your complete healing for Kayla. We ask You to show her the root of this instability and what You would have her do. We ask for Your Wisdom and revelation to her regarding this situation and ask for Your Grace and Mercy in bringing this in accord with Your Perfect Will. Let her stand before You in complete Faith that You may indeed Bless her with the Fulness of all You desire for her. Make Your healing ocmplete in her Lord. We Praise You and thank You for Your answer to this situation for her and her husband. We stand together in spirit and thank You for this opportunity to reach out to You first. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your answer to these prayers.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ((((kayla))))...

Please don't ever feel selfish about asking for prayers. We all hit those slumps in the road, and we are all part of the BODY of Christ, and it IS scriptural when it states "When 2 or 3 of you are gathered in My Name there I will be in the midst..." (paraphrased, but oh, so true). The enemy loves to isolate us, lay guilt trips on us, and make us feel terrible for not being able to do everything we THINK we should be able to do, all alone...

You are NOT alone...I've been dealing with similar things in my own life lately, so I can certainly relate to what you're talking about. I hate being in ruts, and while I seem to know all the things I SHOULD be doing, I do absolutely none of them, which only keeps the cycle spiraling backwards further.

So, SWAT the side of your face, say 'duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh', and let us join you in prayer...we all need each other...

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for leading Kayla to place this post. Thank You for reminding all of us that we are part of Christ's body and that we are not independent from each other, but gathered together in Your Name is well within Your will and desire for our lives...

I pray, Father God, that You would break this oppression that is hovering over Kayla...that Your pure, gentle and loving light just flood her heart. That Your joy would seep into the darkest corners of her heart and mind and that Your Holy energy would fill her mind and body. Do for her, that which she is unable to do for herself right now...bridge that gap, because it is always about You.

I love You, Lord, and so does she, and we're so grateful when we can stand together hand in hand, as Your children. We love and need You so much Lord...not only in the big, catastrophic times, but in the most littlest and minute times too.

Thank You for reminding us of that, thank You for hearing our prayers and for loving us long before You ever decreed that there would be a heaven and earth where we'd one day reside.

In Jesus Precious Name, I pray....

cry You guys are all the bestest. I went to bed fairly early last night & was asleep by around 10. I've been awake til 1a-4am lately. But I did keep waking up, tossing & turning all night. I closed the boys' bedroom door, so that the hamster wheel wouldn't keep me awake & I shut the cat out in the living room part of the house, as she likes to run marathons at 2am. And if I'm not sleeping well, she keeps me up. So today is a brand new day. I have many friends praying for me, & even though I'm tired, I can feel it. I'm trying to make it front & foremost in my mind the things I'm struggling with so if they arise in my day, I can battle them back down. I'll let you guys know how today goes. I'll be doing a lot of praying today (as I have been for several days now). I got a pm, as well, about being checked for thyroid issues. It's definitely something I'm going to research. I was looking up that SAD yesterday & I have some of the symptoms for that, but I don't feel they are concrete enough for that (if anything, maybe cabin fever). But I'm willing to research any illness/disease/dysfunction if it may be something that I have, to learn how to "fix" this issue. My biggest problem is the lack of joy. I want that fixed more than anything.

Thank you again, you have really touched me. mademyday

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

I think we all have days when we just don't know what to do with ourselves, and are tired and run down. Sometimes this time of year is very depressing.

Hope you feel better today. smile

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gifHUGS3-2.gif

Kayla, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Know that you are not alone. Winter is bad for a lot of people but when you are not feeling just the best anyway, it's worse. Don't bother to ask me how I know??????? frown

((((( Kayla )))))

(((( to all ))))

Archived