MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

City of Atlanta closed down! UPDATE- HIT A 2ND TIME!!

ArmyOfFive4God

Originally Posted By: Darlene
Yeah, I just looked at the weather reports...I'm just a few hours away from some really bad weather...from noon on I'll be in the red.

Yup, we're expecting some nasty weather as well. frown

I was supposed to go to NGA today but I think we'll be staying home.

Well I got past the first batch of storms. Lost power for a couple of hours, but we're fine. There's another strong band coming but I'm actually not too concerned about it cause I know Who holds my hand.

I'm exhausted! LOL, but we're good! Waiting to hear from Hubba who's in Homer, where a system passed thru. Please say a prayer for his group, please! MIL is accounted for, my family is accounted for. Haven't heard anything about SFIL though & there were touchdowns where MIL & SFIL live (she was in ATL visiting her Mom). Just keep praying for all in the paths!!! There are deaths from today's touchdowns, injuries, lots of damage & weather still popping up!

Praying! I hate tornadoes!!! Well, no, I love tornadoes, but they scare the heebiejeebies outta me! I used to be a storm chaser, they are the coolest things ever...IF they are far away from people!!!! If they are more socialble, then I'm absolutly terrifyed of them! Especially at night. I loved the last place we lived, all the bedrooms were in the basement! I could sleep through a thunderstorm with ease! Everywhere else I'm awake praying nonstop through the whole storm frown

Archived