MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday prayed2baMom

Sadie

I'm sorry I just saw it was her birthday...

I am new here so I still don't know all the rules

I think I will just quit posting and just lurk for awhile...until I figure it all out

Well thanks so much!!!

Just got in from shopping for my birthday and got some cool stuff. We are also ordering the Berkey Light! I'm having a happy day. And it was a nice surprise to see the Birthday wish here in the cave! The candles on the cake show up really well in the darkness of the cave!!!

There's no rules about that kinda stuff...I'm pretty easy going with it. Sometimes though, we just like to organize things around here better, so that's when you'll see us moving things.

Happy birthday P2BAM!

I'll move this up to the sunporch so that everyone can celebrate!

I had such a nice birthday. And of course, as in the tradition of my family, this is now my birthday "weekend"...we milk it for all its worth!!

I am so excited about the Berkey Light we are getting, if anyone has one I'd love to hear about it, it sounds wonderful.

I also got a Rechargeable Solar Utility Lantern with some of my birthday money. It is soooo cool. It has a solar panel on top and once charged, you can use it for 11 hours!! It also comes with car and ac adapter. But without electricity...still will do just fine!!

The kids bought me a bathing suit, a gorgeous fern, bath salts, candles, a pretty pullover. And hubby got what I requested, a gun safe, cleaning kit and bullets...see how spoiled I am!

I'm spending the last of my birthday money on a new digital camera, mine finally wore out...with seven kids, I take a lot of pictures!!

Thanks for the happy wishes!

I have a Berkey Light. Got it about 2 years ago. I love it! It sits on our counter and we use it everyday. We have very hard water and it has a taste to it. The Berkey makes the tap water taste good. I have scrubbed the filters once when I felt the water flow was slowing down. We use it mostly for drinking but sometimes for cooking water as well for a family of 5. Definitely worth the money! Happy Birthday!

Thanks again everybody!

You didn't really miss it Jewlz, we've been celebrating all weekend...I'm milking it for all its worth! lol

dogmom thanks for the testimonial on the Berkey Light. I'm excited about getting it.

Now off to get ready to go to the zoo....yippeee!

Archived