MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello From Nebraska

Seagrape

Hi, everyone,

I just joined a few days ago and want to say "hi" to all.

I live in Nebraska, in a rural area about 20 miles from town. I'm a retired nurse and moved here to be close to grandchildren. I'm probably the oldest memeber you have here now.....73. (Sorry if I took that title away from anyone....I'm usually the oldest member in ANY group or forum.....LOL.) I like to garden and spend my summers growing vegetables and flowers and keeping a neat yard. I have four grandchildren here, the youngest is almost 3 and I babysit her while Mom and Dad are at work.

I'll probably be pretty much a lurker until I "get my bearings".... smile

Seagrape

My grandma was born and raised in a little town outside of Lincoln until just before WWII. Although I've never visited any of the Plains States, I've often wanted to.

Nice to have you! smile

Originally Posted By: CeeGee
Hello, Seagrape. Glad you joined MrsS. We are getting ready to move to Nebraska from Colorado. We will probably move in the next 3-5 months. We are really excited! banana

Depending on where you relocate to, you will likely find a lot of former Coloradans here. There are quite a few in my little corner of SW NE.

Hope you move will go smoothly.

P.S. What a cute avatar.

puppyinwindowsnow.gif and welcomewelovenewmembers.jpg Seagrape. Glad you joined.

I'm not to far behind you as far as your age goes, just a few years younger. But, you have a lot of experience that those in their 30's and 40's haven't had. Then, there are some in their 30's and 40's that have had a lot of experience too. smile

I was born in a small town in the North Central part of NE. I have relatives all over the state. We moved to MN when I was 6 years old and I love it here, I have to say, I call MN my home. Oldpine was born in IA and we met here, but, have lived in WI and in CA, but, MN is our home.

Again, WELCOMEMAT.jpg To Mrs. S.

HUGSAJARFULLOFHUGS.gifenjoyyourdaysnowman.gif

Welcome to the family Seagrape! This is a wonderful bunch of people here. We'll all begine to grow on ya before too long. I'm not far behind Snowmom in age, have six grown children of my own and a wonderful adopted daughter.. and 22 grandbabies in my family. I'm a retired LPN and loved working as a nurse for over twenty years.

I am located in the NW area of Kansas, myself. I became a transplant from NE Arizona this past June and I love it here, except for the tornado season. LOL... Hope to see more or you and hope to gain wisdom from your experiences.

Originally Posted By: twilap
Welcome to the family Seagrape! This is a wonderful bunch of people here. We'll all begine to grow on ya before too long. I'm not far behind Snowmom in age, have six grown children of my own and a wonderful adopted daughter.. and 22 grandbabies in my family. I'm a retired LPN and loved working as a nurse for over twenty years.

I am located in the NW area of Kansas, myself. I became a transplant from NE Arizona this past June and I love it here, except for the tornado season. LOL... Hope to see more or you and hope to gain wisdom from your experiences.

Thanks for all the welcome posts, everyone. Much appreciated.

Twilap, if you are in NW Kansas and I am in SW Nebraska, we probably live within a 75 mile radius of each other.
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived