MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello Everyone-

beavercreekmom

Hello-

I have been reading and learning here since last year when I accidentally stumbled across this site while trying to find out how much bulk pectin to put in jam recipe. Long ago I had bought lots of extra food to be ready for Y2K, but when that was a bust, we went ahead and ate it all! Now I wish that we had at least stayed with the idea of keeping some food in storage all the while. We do have some home preserved stuff, but not near enough.

We own a small organic dairy and we garden, butcher, can and freeze, but not enough to keep 8 people fed until the next harvest. I have lots of questions so I thought I had better introduce myself and get asking!

I do want to thank you all already for all I have learned since I "stumbled" in!

Beavercreekmom

welcomeflowrs.gif

So glad you're speaking up!! Ask us anything... we love to help!! There are so many *treasures* here that it can feel overwhelming, but we'll do our best to find you what you need.

Come join us in "Shout" sometime! It's pretty much going on *every night* these days!!!

awwsmiley.gif

Hey-

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

Just a quick question - does anyone know of a supplier of good quality reasonably priced beeswax?

Just so you can be happy along with me I'll tell you that my husband and son finished my plant stand today, so maybe this year my seedlings won't look so pathetic!

Archived