MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello from Utah

motomom

Oh what a wonderful site!!! The info here is amazing!!! :o I'm so glad I stumbled on to it. Everyone seems really nice and helpful. A little about myself.....I live in rural Utah, have 3 boys....33, 31, 13. DH works in a coal mine, I do housecleaning part time. I love canning, gardening, motocross, and spending time with my 4yr old granddaughter. The last 15 months have been a real eye opener for me as I started to finially pay attention to what was going on in our financial world. I knew things were getting tuff in my own personal life but I had no idea things were this bad in the rest of the country and world. So after much research, shock, fear, and gaining 20lbs from sitting on the internet confirming my fears, I've started preparing in ernest!!! Better late than never I guess. lol Anyway, I look forward to visiting here often for the wonderful and informative info.

MOTOMOM

MotoMom,

you live in a great place for preparedness. be sure to check out the blogs (and start one) and visit the shoutbox (make shift chat room) which is a hit and miss for anyone in there.

Welcome!

We're so glad to have you!

I'm in Alabama with my dh and 7 children on a small homestead (in progress).

Prepping for me has become a way of life and I have learned so much from MrsSurvival and her members.

It's never too late to start. Just the fact that you know you should puts you way ahead of many folks who don't have a clue.

Hello and welcome from east Texas. This is a great site to learn anything you will need in your preps.

I've been prepping for years but came and found so much more I didnt know or did incorrectly. :)

:welcome: this is a great place to land. Glad you are figuring out the grave concerns there are right now, just dig in and there are plenty of threads here that will help you define things and figure things out. Any suggestions or questions are welcome.

Thank You All for the warm welcome. :) I look forward to learning and sharing.

Welcome, glad you found us, it is great to have a place to talk to like minds. Just think no one here will think you are crazy!!

:pc_coffee:

LOL Thank You BiscuitMaker!! Finially a place where people "get" where I'm coming from!!

MOTOmom

Archived