MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HI There!!!

Nytehunter

Hello! I am Nytehunter or Jay as my sister calls me I picked up the nickname from a game and I've used it on forums ever sense I am Jingles brother. I am a proud father and husband and a machinist and jack of all trades by all accounts. I like knives and bows and arrows and all kinds of things shiney and sharp but don't let that turn you off cause I'm a big sweetie on the inside. I hope that I can be a source of usefull information about lots of things I am also a proud subscriber of Mother Earth News!

:behindsofa:

Hi Jay! I have enjoyed getting to know Jingles since she joined and I am so glad you have joined us too. There are some great men here, OMB, Louis, Wormguy, Trip,AarounPierce, CannedNerd, so you won't be alone.... I know theres others, but these guys are our more outgoing male members and post quite abit. Each of them has their areas of expertise too and it benefits all of us. If you are a machinist, that really is a great trade, two men in my extended family have been machinists. Fabricating out of metal and the engineering and designing work is a tremendous skill and you certainly will be needed, as well as to help Jingles guard those kids of hers... with all your weaponry.... I like archery myself ! One can be sneaky and fast with it! Good stuff !

Take a look around and enjoy! :welcome:

character0036.gif Who ME?

Hi Baby Brother!!!

Glad you here to show everyone that I'm not nuts it's just genetics! :happy0203:

UH-OH indyjonesmiley.gif

groupsmile.gif

electricf.gif isn't it? And you thought I was a normal person. sign0151.gif Jay's the normal one now. I used to be, but then Ihad kids! Now's I am a character00293.gif he he. Sorry I'm loving these things!

Hope you are having fun reading all the awesome info here Bro!bokmal.gif

Archived