MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Getting flooded out of the RV park again!

snapshotmiki

We are within about an hour or so of having to pull the travel trailer out. This is the 2nd time in about a month but last time the ground was not already saturated like it is now. We will just pull the trailer up to the front of the park which is a bit higher. The other two parks in the area are also on rivers and flooded. Stay dry, those of you who can!

Praying for the rain to end soon. We're getting pounded here too. We've got probably 6 inches or so of water standing in parts of the yard. Hopefully the water around you will go down quickly so you can move your home back home.

Oh no guys, so sorry to hear this. Please everybody in flood risk area, stay safe and alert.

If you can, keep us informed.

Miki, CGA, I will keep you both (and any others in danger) in my thoughts and prayers. At least this time you are both aware of the possibilities and perhaps will be able to stay safe.

:grouphug:

:bighug2:

Hope you got the trailer and truck safely moved to higher and high enough ground... CGA, hope you were able to get the livestock secured better before it got bad or moved if it was to get alot tougher than that last flooding so recently.

Take care will be praying things are ok for both of you and all others concerned right now with the heavy rain fall this weekend.

Lord God...watch over these two friends. Keep them and their families and their animals safe. Hold that creek back so CGA doesn't have to put her fences in...again!!! Keep the nasty critters that are dislodged by floodwaters from their homes [fire ants, snakes, etc]. Let them both find a home where the creek don't rise!!!

MtRider :pray:

Everyone in the park is parked up front and most of them got a motel room paid for by the Red Cross. We stayed with the trailer as DH had to go feed the cows this morning early. I am hooked up to an elec. outlet by extension cord so I can use the computer at least. The water did come up like last time but as of now has mostly receded. When DH gets back this afternoon we will move back.

In related news the house deal has fallen through for now as one of the heirs has a debt on their portion of the house. Guess we are still in a waiting period. All in Gods time!

CGA, I hope you are good this morning and sell your house soon!

"nasty creatures dislodged by the flood" Yikes!!!!!!!

Archived