MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday TMC!!!!

Jori

Thank you ladies! I may have to wait until tomorrow to drink any adult :bev: , Jeepers. We spent the day at Niagara Falls (on the NY side of the border) and it was really HOT!!!!! :knary: I'm a little too dehydrated for alcohol, I'm afraid. The good thing is that alcohol doesn't spoil!! I'm still pondering how you can get dehydrated while surrounded by all of that rushing water...

Hubby and I spent a wonderful day visiting the aquarium at Niagara Falls, walking through the park and across long bridges that take over the Niagara River and taking photos. While most people go gaga over the Canadian side of the Falls because they have a lot of touristy things to do, we also enjoy the beauty of the American side of the Falls. It is maintained as a pristine park, so things are kept in their natural state. We always try to imagine what it must have been like to be the first person to ever discover the Falls. It must have been absolutely amazing!!!

It was so nice for the two of us to take a road trip together. For years, our kids went everywhere that we did. I'm starting to feel as though I've gotten my favorite date back...and that is the best gift of all! :wub:

MtRider comes skidding in....late. :( I was gone most all of yesterday and ... :woohoo: Good thing these parties last more than one day. :cakeslice:

Happy belated B-day, Martian. Glad you had a neat date!!!

MtRider :balloons:

AND....Miki .....ARE YOU BACK????? Do you have Internet access now???????

Thanks, Miki & Mt Rider! I have essentially rehydrated but hubby and I are now wondering if we picked up a trace of norovirus or food poisoning. It hit me around 2 am, but now I'm fine. It hit hubby around 5am, though he is already on the mend. I am leaning towards food poisoning, but we really didn't eat anything that was the same. Hubbby is staying home because his job is very physical, but I'm going to work to put in my one day for the week.

MtRider comes skidding in....late. :( I was gone most all of yesterday and ... :woohoo: Good thing these parties last more than one day. :cakeslice:

Happy belated B-day, Martian. Glad you had a neat date!!!

MtRider :balloons:

AND....Miki .....ARE YOU BACK????? Do you have Internet access now???????

MtRider! I have the hottest internet access you can get! It's 103 right now!!!! :sHa_sarcasticlol: Broadband--It's according to which way the wind is blowing whether I have it or not!

And definitely not under our tin roof. Outside only!

Martian Chick!

I hope you and your hubby are feeling good now!

Edited by snapshotmiki