MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What Are You Canning Today??

I can’t find the old one... ?? I know it was here in The Kitchen, under Preserving The Harvest. Am I lost? Crazy? (Don’t answer that!!! :24:)

Anywho... started another batch of sauce. 12 qts tomato juice in the pot with the automatic stirrer doing it’s thang! 
Last batch was 15-24oz jars. All sealed! YAY!! :cele:

• Like 3

The old ‘What are you canning’ does appear to be missing. :shrug:   Thankfully I didn’t touch it so didn’t lose it!!  :grinning-smiley-044:  But will help look for it! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Mother said:

The old ‘What are you canning’ does appear to be missing. :shrug:   Thankfully I didn’t touch it so didn’t lose it!!  :grinning-smiley-044:  But will help look for it! 

Well, thank goodness I’m not crazy!! Or if I am... I’m not the only one! <bigcheesygrin> 

:bighug2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I haven't moved anything. But not for lack of trying. I couldn't find the buttons that said to move.   :D

Oh wait...maybe something did move. The canning thread is now in the Urban Farm forum. But I didn't delete anything. It might have been me after all. Crimony.  I'm not touching anything else. Can someone move it back to the preserving forum. I thought I only moved my one post. It was probably me.  Sigh.   

Darlene   :sSig_help2: 

Edited by Jeepers
Added Info
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
43 minutes ago, Jeepers said:

Can someone move it back to the preserving forum.

:blink:  You aren’t looking at me, are you???  You at least only moved it.  I might have deleted the whole thing!!!  😳

Maybe you could just do a reverse spell on it?  You know, Pocus Hokus and beat it with your magic wand???  

:reading: There must be a magic potion or something…….

:laughkick:  
((((((((((((((((((Jeepers))))))))))))))).  Don’t worry. It’s not lost, just playing keep away in a different forum.  Someone will come along to fix it.   :hug3:

• Haha 4

Are we officially playing *Tag* yet?? :008Laughing:

I tried to edit the title of this to say Part 9, but couldn’t figure out how, so added Part 9 as a tag. 

As far as I’m concerned, we’re all good. :grouphug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2