MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well, I finally did it!

Homemaker

Hello everyone!

After lurking here since June I finally joined. I found this site while looking up preparedness info and really love it. I have gleaned so much info from you all, but never felt brave enough to join. I figured you all were way ahead of me and that I would'nt have anything to contribute. The only problem is if I don't belong, I cant ask questions. I have a lot of them!!

I hope I don't wear you all out typing the answers for me.

I promice, once you all get me up to speed I will help you out answering some of the questions so you can take a break.

Thanks for letting me into the club.

Debbie

welcome.gif What's your first question? jumpy.gifLaie_46.gif

Glad you graduated from looking in the window to coming in for tea. coffee

Of COURSE we'll answer questions. laugh Haven't you noticed that we're all like a bunch of eager first-graders......waving our keyboards and saying: "Ooo, oooo..I know! I know the answer! " laughkick

And since we're urging everyone to um.....HURRY....with basic preps, you will for sure get answers.

Welcome, Debbie

MtRider [you know, of course, that it's an open-book test? wink ]

OK here are the answers you have been looking for:

*Yes we do that every year when we first start the garden.

* well to tell you the truth - most people get by just fine with that in their home, but not us.

* most are just square boxes 3 feet by 5 feet (give or take)

* YES!

*well in my way of thinking I would NEVER do that (unless Darlene wasn't watching) wink

* 1,345,657 down and still more to come

Michael1

PS Oh almost forget

WbouquetEbouquetLbouquetCbouquetObouquetMbouquetEbouquet!

Hi Debbie, welcome aboard.

I like you nick....... was just thinkiing as I read it that I am still trying to make a home here in my tiny urban apartment in the middle of the boonies in the big Adirondack wilderness.....

glad you jumped in. No need to be shy.

There is always someone with an answer or two or three with answers...

lovemrss

• 1 month later...

Hey Debbie, Welcome to our family. I'm still a "family friend', but I'm almost a "family member". I hope to have a party here on the Sunporch when I do become a "family member".

Debbie, I just love the picture of your hen. She is beautiful. I just love chickens.

cleanheart :wub:

Archived