MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm not new here, but this is my 1st post

ferret_mom

I have been an avid follower of Ms S for years now, reading all these wonderful hints and tips, laughing along with the funny stories, and scared out of my wits with the ... not so nice stories.

I have made lists upon lists from all of your fabulous ideas, and made some outstanding recipes from your collections.

I have, everyday, done "something" to prepare. My chest freezer is full of wonderful veggies and OAMC foods, my pantry is stocked to the brim, and nothing goes to waste from my kitchen.

However, it has taken my this long to discover that, part of the fun of doing all of this is not only to be prepared for an emergency, a lost of a job, a natural disaster, or whatever may come, but the fun comes from sharing with others.

Everyone here has given me soooo much, I cannot begin to express my gratitude.

I thought it was high time that I start giving back! So, I want to introduce myself (please call me Beth) and start posting all of the things that I think may help others, and in the process, hope to gain some wonderful new friends.

Thank you to everyone, and hope to be chatting with you all very soon!

~Beth

Welcome Beth.

:::::Waving::::

I am the sick critter in the corner keeping my germs to myself!

welcome4

Beth, so glad you came out of the woodwork. You're right! The fun IS in the give and take on the boards. Looking forward to your posts!

welcome3
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Beth!! Glad you joined us. I too was a long time looker and learner. Oh, my what a wealth of insight and information there is here. If you have a question, someone will know the answer. Welcome and I look forward in learning from you and your posts.

Cleanheart :wub:

Archived