MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi from Kansas

dranger1108

I suppose if I teased you and asked "How do they taste?" I'd REALLY get into trouble... :whistling:

(It's not like the guys won't already be thinking of it, themselves... :Blushing: )

:24::24::24:

*WELCOME*, Michelle... I hope you can put up with my silliness today. If I don't laugh, I might cry, so I'm laughing... :curtsey:

Let us know what you're interested in, and we'll be happy to help you find it. *LOTS* of great stuff tucked away everywhere. ;)

:bighug2:

Welcome. We've raised a few orphans, including a fox squirrel, but can't seem to explain to the kitties that they need to bring us a flying squirrel that's still salvageable.

I suppose since they are a marcupial they would taste like kangaroo?

anyways they are bigger then a mouse, and smaller than a rat so I don't think they would make a good shtf meal. But they do help fill the food storage as a little extra income.

Though the kid's haven't threatened the dogs would make a good roast. :cheeky-smiley-067:

I'm hoping by next spring to have a small chicken coop started. I started or food storage last month as we moved into our new home. I've moved from a 2 bedroom to a 4 bedroom house. So I have more room to stash things. I feel a need to get things together to become as self efficent as possible.

I have a good sized back yard and since I've moved to this house, I have made some wonderful curb finds. Canning jars, planters, wood tables, grill, barrels (to make rain barrels), and a kiddie pool to turn into a herb garden...

So I'm hoping to learn lots and get smarter from all you wonderful people...

Archived