MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New Grand daughter!

ToAutumn

Sorry I've been off line for about 2 weeks. My daughter gave birth to my first grand daughter Monday Jan16th at 3:10 in the morning! Her name is Whittney Samamtha and she weighed 6 lb 7.2 oz and 19 inches long. I got to stay with my daughter through the labor and birth and even saw when her head came out. I have been in heaven ever since she arrived. There have been a few problems but most are slowly working themselves out. Sam is deaf in her left ear but we hope when she is retested in Febuary that that will change. She may have problems with her vision because her eyes don't track but we'll work together to deal with any problems she has. My daughter came through fine and is very bonded with little Sam, I get such a thrill watching her breast feed- I was unable to breast feed either of my children. Hugs to all of you.

Too cool! I bet you are excited.. We still have about 11 weeks left! I can't wait.. I hope I get to be there when he is born! I bought dh a sweatshirt today that says "Grandma Lovin Grandpa! Think he'll wear it?

So happy for you Karen.. I am sure Sam is well LOVED!

Archived