MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New girl on the block

BiscuitMaker

Hey everyone---I have been lurking for quite a while, I tried to get on and well I am just not good at filling out forms so I entered my birthday wrong. Well e-mails back and forth and then I ended up in the hospital but now I am fine and low and behold I am on.

You girls are just fun-fun-fun and I can't wait to get in the the thick of things.

Bio----I am 59, live in north Texas, ran in to Darlene on another site and was hooked right away. I work part-time at home mostly, but go to office about once a week. My DH just retired in June and I have really enjoyed having him here and relaxed after years of stress. We do not have children but we do have 2,5 pound poodles, Charleston and Savannah.

I love to cook and bake and haven't canned in years but ready to get back into it.

Well cat you are a hoot---no the email did not put me in the hospital--I am laughing so hard. I was thinking about cutting down on my email.

Yes I love to make biscuits and I love to bake. Just made cookies, oatmeal raisin.

Welcome BMaker. I joined not long ago and had to ask all the simple questions too. I still can't get on the map....

Which ever REPLY or QUOTE or QUICK REPLY button you hit on the thread, it will say RE: to whoever posted that one. [whoo boy. that wasn't clear...]

Example: I used the Quick Reply on the last post which was dogmom4 - so my post will say Re:dogmom4. I could have scrolled back up to your post to click Quick Reply but didn't bother. You don't really need to. You do have to do that if you want to Quote someone tho.

Did I tell you something you already knew or did I give you vital information??? :-)

see ya around,

MtRider

Sure thing BMaker. Like I said, I was asking the same things recently. I love the little yellow guys. Smilies, I guess.

And you can have the snow -- it drizzled rain all yesterday and today it drizzled snow. As the temperatures drops to well below freezing tonite, it's gonna get real slick out there. DH has an hour commute. :-( But it is beautiful and I don't mind it ....after I give up and declare it to be 'winter'. But not yet. We've got a lot of warm sunny days due to our area yet before I'll say Winter is here. :-)

Mt Rider

Archived