MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello Everyone, I finally made it over.

Broadsword

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fur-lined ones will tickle your fancy.

Originally Posted By: cookiejar
*Cookie puts up yet another prayer of gratitude she is NOT the moderator of The SunPorch*

Geez,
Been here a couple days and haven't talked about anything other than my choice in undergarments. I'd hate to get banned on my first thread. My apologies ladies. I really am quite respectable and well behaved. My mother would not approve of me talking like this in a room full of women.
It is kind of nice having the time to just shoot the bull for a while. Dijon and I are usually pretty busy organizing group buys and talking to companies trying to get more buys set up. We're enjoying some free time in between buys right now. I have one about to start for MRE entree's. We're getting just the main dish part of the MRE by the case. Decent price and free shipping. Gonna fire that up in a week or so. We're just finishing up the Mountain House pork chops we got as an exclusive from MH. I'm also currently working with Mitch Werbell (CEO of Brigade Quartermasters) trying to get a deal set up with him for Scepter military fuel and water cans.
The next Mountain House buy is probably going to start within the next few weeks. I can't talk about the MH buys much here. I pronised our MH rep I would only talk about it on Warrifles.
It seems that some of MH's dealers have called and cried to them because Dijon and I doing these group buys is hurting their buisness. They are especially mad that we posted the wholesale price list out in the open for everyone to see. Seems it didn't go over very well when people saw how much these vendors were marking up the prices, all the while, playing on peoples fears talking about the Bird Flu, Hurricane's, Terrorism etc. Man that truly angers me. Dealers like that are the reason we started doing this.
Broadsword

Not to worry, we've have fun goofing around with ya, and it's been refreshing for us to cut up too...

I'm following your MH buys and if anyone here would like to get in on some awesome group buys, please check out www.warrifles.com

I've bought from Broadsword and his dear wife and it's a refreshing on the up and up operation.

p.s. it's ok if I say that here, right? darlene lol

Ok, well Broadsword may not be able to say anything but can anyone else tell me if MRE's taste halfway decent? I looked at the single deal that they are offering and it seems like a pretty decent price...but since I've never had an MRE I'm wondering if I'm gonna buy something that tastes likes cardboard. Also, how do you pay for the deals? It sounds very interesting.

Stacy

Yes the MRE's for the most part are pretty good, considering. There are some reviews over at warrifles that you can read on different ones specifically.

If I remember correctly from the last buy I participated in, they take gearpay.com or check...not sure if it has to be a MO.

I plan on getting in on the MRE deal. Of course I will under a different name. grin I feel like I lead Broadsword down the path he is on with my post to him feeling like one of the girls. I just hope Dijon has plenty of spares. rofl

John

first of all, i have to pick my self off the floor from laughing my butt off jsut so that i can say welcome broadsword and dijon!

as for being banned for prefering womans undies...there'd be only handfull of mrs.s members left!

i have not had any mre's since i was in cadets(about 12 years ago) they tasted like cardboards then, but epople assure met aht they are much better nowadays.

i dont know what group buys are, but i am sure i will find out once i browse warrifles awile. smile

*still giggling*

If MRE's were so delicious, they would be sold in the grocery stores! but!!! they are light weight, nutritious, and when hungry not half bad!

just ask my boys! they will eat anything! I paid slave son #2 $5.00 to eat a bug once.

ewww!!!

did he like it?

We can discuss any of our other group buys when and where we like. We just promised our Mountain House Rep. we would keep the MH group buys on WR only. We can't stop you all from discussing whatever you like. grin

As for MRE's. They don't come close to the taste of the MH stuff but they do have their place. An MRE entree can be opened and eaten with zero prep time and no need to add water. I've eaten them cold right out of the bag while on the move. I'm Ex-Infantry so I have a little bit more experience with them than most. I plan to pick some up to carry in my vest and backpack. We never carried a whole MRE. We always stripped them down for their components. That's what got me started looking for just the entree's. More food for your dollar when your not paying for condiments and butt wipe.I would like to find the side's and desserts as well as the crackers and spreads. Hopefully this group buy will be the first of many with this company and he'll be able to offer us more items. I wanted to start this buy by now but I talked to the guy and he's finishing up filling some government orders and if we can hang on a little longer he may be able to offer us a better variety.

Broadsword

Husbands or underwear????

Dijon

Originally Posted By: WormGuy
I plan on getting in on the MRE deal. Of course I will under a different name. grin I feel like I lead Broadsword down the path he is on with my post to him feeling like one of the girls. I just hope Dijon has plenty of spares. rofl

John

Originally Posted By: Darlene

I've bought from Broadsword and his dear wife and it's a refreshing on the up and up operation.

As have I. Broadsword & Dijon are good folks & honest too! Their group buys are super!

I think we should all go to warrifles and sign up.. we can check out the great deals we can get... cardboard in a pouch! interesting concept!

actully one of my sons likes two of the entrees.. I'll ask him as soon as his letter arrives... if one ever arrives.. he is in Iraq.

remember this is the kid that ate the bug... no acounting for taste!

Pixie... this is the one that would jump off the cliff to see how far he could get from the edge! He would take a running leap... and jump 30 feet down! he never broke a bone.. black and blue and limping but no broken bones.. he was 7-13 years old doing this kind of stuff. Now for fun on his weekends.. he runs marathons. Can you say an adrenaline junkie?

Hi Broadsword and Dijon! wave3.gif Nice to meet you!

Originally Posted By: Broadsword
Husbands or underwear????

Dijon

Originally Posted By: WormGuy

John

24.gif

Not sure why you'd want a spare DH, shrug most of the time one is one too many--especially if he were stretching out my favorite VS panties! 15_5_20.gif

welcome.gif

(Hey Westie? How old is that boy of yours now? Caught my DS2 when he was 8-gonna jump off the back of a hay barn. That's 3 stories, but not sure how high. He'd climbed a tree at the end of the barn to get up there and thought he could fly cuz he had on his Superman cape and coyboy boots! Flying.gif :swoon: His butt was busted We did have a few broken bones before getting him 'grown-up'. Bang-Head.gif Now he works two jobs-runs year round-snowboard, paintball, disc golf--I don't think he has time to sleep. Will be 21 in a couple of weeks--just wondering what the chances are that he makes it to 30?!)

Necie... this one is 22 and I have given up worrying. this is the one that bacame a Ranger in the Army. His first tour in afghanistan was a Ranger - whoah! this time he is in Iraq supporting the Rangers.

Slave Son #1 isn't quite as bad... he was the one that bet Slave Son #2 into jumping! then when #1's time came, #2 would push him off cause #1 would balk at the edge.

will we survive? yes... will they? the jury is still out!

Stacy,

I know that they accept gearpay.com (which is like paypal, except firearm owner friendly)...I'm not sure if they take personal checks but I recall reading some people sending him money (either personal check or MO) via USMail...

Vic do you remember?

31.gif

9.gif I am *SO* not wanting to say ANYTHING at all in this thread. 158.gif

noevil.gif

stars.gifwillpowerdust.gifhelp.gif

But then, the questions start up in my head... viannen_06.gif

think.gif Like *why*???? 7.gif

And *Oh my goodness, do the kids KNOW???* horror.gif

And *SILK*??? 3.gif

What COLOR silk???? shy.gif

girl.gif

hmm.gif

And with all of the talk about "straight down the middle" and "one side or the other" and such... icon_redface_2.gif

WHO'S gonna tell him he's wearing them BACKWARDS ?????????? kopfpatsch.gif

gigglesmile2.gifrolling.gifmega_lol.gifrofl3.gifhah.gifrolling.gifmega_lol.gifgigglesmile.gif

teehee.gif aHEM....

Welcome Broadsword...

1.gif

rolling.gif

We accept Gearpay and US Postal money orders on the Group buys.

I tried the thong both way's. Just could not make it happen.

How about a group buy on pic's of Broadsword modeling womens underwear? We could do a calander. Now if that doesn't cheer you up and make you laugh in the middle of a shtf situation I don't know what would.

Broadsword

Well this is going to interesting--------Welcome to the board, we can always use some new blood. Sounds like you know a lot and can share with us can't wait!!

Oh the underwear stuff I think I will just let that pass.----

Archived