MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

America's smartest woman

ArmyOfFive4God

An airplane was about to crash. There were 5 passengers on board, but only 4 parachutes.

The 1st passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player. The Lakers need me, and I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.

The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton said, "I am the wife of a former U.S. President. I am a NY State Senator and a potential future president. And I am the smartest woman in American history, so America's people don't want me to die." She took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, Ted Kennedy said, "I am a US Senator, the Democratic Party needs me and my liver still has some good years left." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped.

The 4th passenger, Billy Graham, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, "I am old and frail and don't have many years left, and as a Christian I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The girl said, "That's okay. There's a parachute left for you. America's smartest woman took my school bag."

Originally Posted By: Amishway Homesteaders
America's smartest woman?
so where is the photo of Lori!

or at least Darlene?

I mean come on people - I read the subject and it was a no brainer?
it HAD to be LORI!

someone is trying to get extra brownie points rofl
Originally Posted By: jewlzm
Originally Posted By: Amishway Homesteaders
America's smartest woman?
so where is the photo of Lori!

or at least Darlene?

I mean come on people - I read the subject and it was a no brainer?
it HAD to be LORI!

someone is trying to get extra brownie points rofl

WELL DUH!

2 very nice ladies I have to keep on my good side! bouquet
seeing I can be put in the doghouse by either one of them. bow

Now any one of us (if we took the backpack) would live from that freefall?

On the way down (after the ripcord didn't work?) I would:

1) pull out her jacket

2) pull out the string around hood and waste

3) tie to 4 corners

4) tie sleeves together and hold on the string to make a parachute!

Now on the way down as I was enjoying the view I bet there would be a few snacks in there too as well as a cell phone so I could get some nice photo's to sell to the newspapers to make money to buy more preps!

And you?

Michael2

I found it interesting that the first 3 people left the 10 year old child to die...

I would have taken her with me, we would both have wound up with something broken, but we'd both be alive.

GAds...this joke has been around since the early '70's!!! Doesn't anybody remember it with Kissinger, the Smartest Man in the world?

Here you go...

WindTurbineSunset.jpg

heh, heh

Archived