MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DH just had a heart attack

MountainMommy

I too am rejoicing with you that this wasn't as serious as it first appeared. I do hope and pray that this will be a wake up call for your dh - and all of your loved ones - to make any lifestyle changes that are in order!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MM, I'm so sorry about your DH's attack and so glad it wasn't any worse than it was. I will be sendingupprayers.gif for both of you. You have a safe time together. thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

((((((MM))))))))

Praising God for the awesome update and praying for future tests. Sounds like the best medicine for you to take him away and have a beautiful time together. Kisses, smiles and giggles does a wonderous healing like nothing else! Enjoy!

Blessings and love to you!

So glad to hear that this may be no more than angina! What a wonderful answer to prayers! Now live each day sharing together...laugh,cry, smile and pray together. Each minute we are given together is so precious. Don't waste any of them. bighug

Q

My DH had a heart attack last year. He had a triple by-pass as a result.

It has been a long haul getting life back to half way normal for my family.

My prayers go out to you and your family.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Well, he's doing pretty well. He'll have a stress test at some point, but we're still waiting to hear about that.

Our holiday was very relaxing. We slept a lot, and just spent quiet time. It was really nice.

Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.

Hugs

Archived