MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DH just had a heart attack

MountainMommy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Praying for you both!!! You know, with everyone on different shifts and various global time zones....a board like this will have pretty much 24 hr prayer coverage! God's heard about this one ALL day. He loves to respond when His children pray.

((MM))

MtRider

Originally Posted By: Mt_Rider
Praying for you both!!! You know, with everyone on different shifts and various global time zones....a board like this will have pretty much 24 hr prayer coverage! God's heard about this one ALL day. He loves to respond when His children pray.

((MM))

MtRider

we believe. . . . . .

it says in the Bible : whereever 2 or more are gather- he is there.
well it doesn't say it has to be in a church?
so here we are - more then 2 of us prayering 24/7

God is Good!

grouphug MM we all surround you with our love and prayers praying You and dh will be in my thoughts.

bighug

Thanks, everyone.

Well, they released him from the ICU and sent him home. The word is that it was most likely angina. The blood tests came back showing no (very) recent damage - which is wonderful. But he's to schedule a stress test, and if needed, an angiogram and angioplasty.

He's feeling good today, and I am taking him away for a few days.

Thanks again for all your prayers, etc and well wishes. Sure means a lot knowing there are good people sending such positive things our way.

Big hugs to everyone.

Hi MountainMommy!

I'm sorry..I just read about your husband. I'm glad he is doing ok...I'll pray he continues to heal and will stay well!!!! I'm sorry you are going through this!

MM A speedy and full recovery for DH and you in the stress factor. Well reports from the tests that are to be done. My prayers are still with the two of you. prayinggrouphug

Archived