MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

When smilies go bad (mildly violent)

cookiejar

I noted in another post here on Humor Me that it had taken a *visual* turn to the violent...

Rather than curb your violent emotional tendencies (UkGuy? Leah? :D ) I thought we could *channel them* into a more constructive pattern of sharing.

In other words, show us your wicked smilies!

Hear the voice over from COPS,"When Smilies go bad...very,very bad."

Here's a start:

How I'd really like to travel I-95

15.gif

What I'd really like to say and do about working overtime

Argh.gifTantrum.gifMad.gif

What I'd really like to do to the slacker guy at my work, who I have to work with today. Seriously, if he was any lazier...His DNA would unravel.

angry040.gif

How I feel about talking to some family members about prepping

Bang-Head.gif

Feel free to join in with the sharing (Insert New Age Music here)

When people are mean to the weaker shrk.gif

I HEARD it already...FOUR TIMES deadhorse.gifdeadhorse3.gif

The dog that barks all night hul.gifThe one who poops in my yardgangster.gif

Talking to the woman down at the DMVkuebelboeck.gif

The man who keeps driving his motorcycle at 2:30 am around and around and around... HeadShot.gif

Sometimes you just need to get it all out...boese033.gif

editing, because some smilies disappeared.

For unwanted vehicle noise early in the morning. There is always the home made version of the spike strip.

'Nooo, Officer, I have NO idea how that got there." rofl

The college students that ask stupid questions croc

To the professors that wait until 3:00 on Tuesday to ask me to type a 100 question test for Wednesday morning 8:00 gun2oops (I am sorry your Honor I was having a bad day I was suffering from PMS and having hot flashes and then in walked Dr. ? and I don't know what happen)

And to all the whiners because they have class on Friday before spring break :chop: (at least you get a spring break)

Originally Posted By: Skagitgal
For unwanted vehicle noise early in the morning. There is always the home made version of the spike strip.

'Nooo, Officer, I have NO idea how that got there." rofl

Or roofing tacks whistling (most times when roofing tacks are dropped they land point up because the head is so much bigger.)

Right click on the one you like and click properties. That will give you the address. Copy it into the address bar, and enter.

I just google a word, look for size small, and go from there.wordsearch.gif

Originally Posted By: cookiejar

I noted in another post here on Humor Me that it had taken a *visual* turn to the violent...

Rather than curb your violent emotional tendencies (UkGuy? Leah? grin) I thought we could *channel them* into a more constructive pattern of sharing.

Visual Violence, what me. Bend over
spank2.gif

Had to work a double today. frown Aaaaaaaall day. It was bad.

This is what I wanted to do to the cooks- BashHead.gif

This is what I wanted to do to the waitresses- Hammer.gif

This is how I feel about having to talk to the boss about it tomarrow- Mad.gif and Bang-Head.gif

This is what a customer at the bar proposed- Spank.gif

This is what I wish he'd do- Explode.gif

This is what I'd like to tell all of 'em- Moonie.gif

Originally Posted By: Granny
Wow Necie, bad day huh! Is the one cookie posted your boss? 19.gif

Not at all, Granny. Boss man is very laid back and easy going. Sometimes too much so. He's very fair and reasonable and that's what made it so bad that I had to have a 'chat' with him today. frown Had to explain to him that the whole place needs a major attitude adjustment. There is absolutely no team work and everyone is bickering and fighting and at each other's throats and it's all so PETTY. There's been alot of PURE LAZINESS and I just don't understand people who think they are owed a free ride and should get paid for just showing up and doing the very minimum necessary (if that). mad

Ok-done ranting. And now that I've highjacked this thread....

back to the 'icky' smilies. grin

2.gif

Nobody is posting in this thread! pissed.gif

heh, heh, heh

Does someone drive you mad? wheelchair.gif13.gif Tell us about it... pchit.gif

• 1 month later...

When my brother plays World of Warcraft all day and never lets me or my sister go on until 9:00 at nite- please

and when my brother doesnt feel like playing Hide and Seek- prettyplease

and last, when my siser eats all my and my bros ice cream when she has her Coffee Ice cream that i hate and my mom has the black walnut ice cream that i dont like either so that me and him dont have any ice cream mad

i feel good now

Madi smile

Archived