MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsWildweasel

I just wanted to check in and say Hi. I was pointed here by another new member Adam MA. He told me I would like it here. I am also from the commie wealth of Massachussetts. I am actually a transplant though. I originally grew up on the west coast, but went into the Army and met and married my husband. He is form here so long story short we live here.

We have one son and he decided to follow in mom and dad's combat boots. He joined the Army National Guard while he was still in high school. He was just finishing up AIT when his unit got called to go to Iraq. They returned home October last year. So we have been enjoying having him home.

I know Adam and he is a really great guy. I really like the site and hope to learn alot from you guys.

I have alot of hobbies, firearms, sewing, and too many others to list. That is the short version.

Susanne

Welcome...I grew up in Massachusetts first in Haverhill and then in Lawrence. I was in Amesbury when I moved away to join the army myself. Have only been back to visit since.

oh good.. more chocolate for me!!!

there are several ladies here that can't have sweets, maybe we need a Diabetic Recipe thread sticky in the kitchen?

welcome!

Originally Posted By: westbrook
oh good.. more chocolate for me!!!

there are several ladies here that can't have sweets, maybe we need a Diabetic Recipe thread sticky in the kitchen?

welcome!

That would be cool. I am always looking for Diabetic friendly recipes. grin
Originally Posted By: daisies518
Welcome!! I'm pretty new myself, but I've got to tell ya- the people on this board are fantastic!! Everyone is so helpful and encouraging! It's amazing!! You'll definately love it here!!

From what I have seen of the board so far I really like it. I am really glad Adam sent me the link to here.

Hello

I would like to introduce myself to your forum. I am from Arizona with a little one aged 3 and my husband. I work full time from home and take care of all the cooking and domestic items that a women usually does.

I am looking to get back with the old ways of how a women would take care of her family... I feel that this is one of the most important jobs that we can have, and something i need to pass down.

Anyway, thought to introduce myself and hope to learn lots of new things here.

Thanks

Organic!

Archived