MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I MUST read more often!!!

Melissa

Every now and then I take a few days off the computer. My daughter has been more "aware" lately so I've been spending time with my cuddle bunny.

But everytime I come back something "odd" has happened - maybe an arguement between members or something like that.

THIS time I come back to find Darlene's children in lockdown and y'all have moved into a cave where y'all waterbath can meats, draw on the walls, grill puppies and raise insects for dipping in chocolate! DarleneSwoon

Quote:
y'all have moved into a cave where y'all waterbath can meats, draw on the walls, grill puppies and raise insects for dipping in chocolate! DarleneSwoon

Mostly, we're just *peekin' in*... don't wanna LIVE there!!!

It keeps the "gray matter" busy. rollingeyes

Frogs and snails? Haven't tried them, but I guess it could be worse... *bring 'em on*!!! feedme

neener

GOODMORNINGWINDOW.gif

One of my sisters had eaten Frog Legs years ago and thought they were good. I would really like to try them one day too. smile

I have eaten turtle, and that is really good, if cooked the right way. smile

HAPPYTUESDAY10.gifhaveagreatday-1.gifHUGS22.gif

yeahthat

Melissa, It just goes to show you better not take so much time off! (things go to heck in a handbasket without you)

My mom said she tried to fry froglegs once as a new bride, and they kept trying to jump out of the pan!

Never again for her!

Originally Posted By: Melissa
Originally Posted By: susie
I'll have em eatin frogs and snails in no time!

Not cute little froggies! I LOVE frogs! And I don't mean deep fried! wink

...Sauteed?

And I think the reason Westie ate the dead frog is because the live ones kinda hop on the way down...

bounce
Originally Posted By: TheCG

And I think the reason Westie ate the dead frog is because the live ones kinda hop on the way down...

bounce

LMAO!!!

LMBO!!!

OK you got me!

Originally Posted By: TheCG
Originally Posted By: Melissa
Originally Posted By: susie
I'll have em eatin frogs and snails in no time!

Not cute little froggies! I LOVE frogs! And I don't mean deep fried! wink

...Sauteed?

bounce

I'm with Melissa take a day or 2 off and when you get back all kinds of things happen. Darlene glad you and your girls are safe. I know that was stressful.

I got my cast off of my leg yesterday and it sure fels better. Have to wear a boot shoe for next 2 weeks when up. Sure makes sleeping and showering easier.

oh, (hangs head not acting so smart) maybe it is toads I am supposed to be licking.

but still... I really did eat a dead frog once and I didn't die!

Archived