MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

we need some prayers ...

SueC

This week we went to the town where we are moving to, to find a rental home. Well after 7 hours driving, we got down there to brisk cool weather (glad we packed a jacket each!). Next morning it was raining, and we went all round town looking at houses. All of them had been empty for some time, they were old which could have been ok, but they were dumps and too small. Even the so called bigger homes were such weird layouts that we couldn't see how we would fit. The nice new home we went to look at had already gone frown Finally we returned to our new friends place (the pastor and his wife of the church we will go to) and prayed that something would come clear. within 5-10 minutes the phone rang. A suitable, nice and roomy home would be ready a week after we wanted it. So we headed home, hadn't seen the house because the tenant had to get 24 hours notice. Then the next day a phone call - the house wouldn't be ready until the 20th January. We feel very much in limbo, it was long way to drive to come away with nothing.

Please pray that something suitable will become available in the time we need it, as I am due to start the new job on 14th January. Our requirements are simple, clean tidy roomy and storage. Bonus would be the ability to walk to work and DD to be able to walk/ride to school.

Thanks

Adding you to my prayers. I know that wanting the right home to meet your needs helps to relieve stress in other areas. In other words it is essential. Know that we all will be praying that you will find what you need in time.

Thanks everyone

we are still in limbo, the house we thought would suit, has now asked for an extension of lease to May. There is another house that the real Estate think would suit. It will be cheaper (smaller) and available before Christmas. In the mean time we are packing as if we are moving soon. And if we finish packing and still have time till we move we are going to be able to relax.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanking You Heavenly Father, for the gift of a home for Sue and her family. May Your hand of protection and blessing be over it as they trust You to reveal where it will be. You know their needs, You know their hearts desire and You are a Good God and we trust You.

In Jesus Name,

Ok it has been frustrating looking for a rental house that was more than half decent, but today we got told we have a house. they are taking it off the market and giving us a 12 month lease. Hopefully that will flow through to a little more time than that. Still not sure when we it is available - they are talking January and I have requested as early as possible. The house is 4 bedroom and very nice. We will be able to make it a home.

Thankyou all for praying!

Archived