MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Anyone else getting error messages?

ArmyOfFive4God

GOODMORNINGMARSHMELLOWS.gif

I wasn't getting the error message yesterday, but I did get a couple 'page not found' messages. All I do is back up and try again. smile

Stacy, I think it was who mentioned the preview just setting there. I have that happen a lot. So, I copy my post, then use the back button, then try again, after I've pasted the message again. smile Sometimes I have done that a couple times but usually it works. smile

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gifSNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpg

Uh oh...maybe we need MM to do some winter cleaning in the program...

THAT is always a skerry thought though, cause she gets this 'ideas' and we never know where we'll end up...

ROFL!

I had some excessive slowness last night (five minutes to submit a post). I thought it was my elderly computer. Dar, if you get MM to come, see if she can make the Shout Box a little wider. It seemed like everyone liked it that way.

For the past month or so, the shout box has been playing that game with me. Sometimes it got so wide I could hardly read the regular posts. I'd log out and enter again...but nothing seems to change it. Then, it's just back to normal again. Well I did find out I could have shut down that right side altogether. I'll be keeping that in mind if it gets 'fat' again.

lol We do NOT want it *that* wide. :laugh kick:

MtRider [thot it was my old dial-up too]

Archived