MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just noticed The Ten Year Banner

Shari

This is fantastic!!!! A whole decade!!!

When you multiply ten years by the number of posters...wow!!!! Collectively speaking, that's a LOT of information!

wink Dunno 'bout anyone else, but when I first saw the heading, the wording hit me this way: that this site will help you to prepare for ten years... LOL!!!

balloons Congratulations Mrs. S balloons

A special thank you to all who have worked so hard to make this place a wonderful home to all who Dare to Prepare!!!!

bighug

Here's a very special thanks to you, Darlene for giving this site the freedom it needs to be a progressive place where we can all enjoy a free flowing exchange of ideas and information.

And special thanks go to all of you who have been so generous in sharing what you know, and to those who have tirelessly researched and dug deep to find information to help others.

Thanks also to the ones who spoke up and asked questions that no doubt many have wondered about but didn't get around to asking...

Tanky, tanky all ya'll!!

Originally Posted By: PureCajunSunshine

wink Dunno 'bout anyone else, but when I first saw the heading, the wording hit me this way: that this site will help you to prepare for ten years... LOL!!!

Oh dear, I thought the same thing. I was thinking what is going to happen in ten years that I don't know about! And where is the link. Is there a special section for the special 10 year event I need to print off. Shoot, I was putting my shoes on and heading out the door to get some more beans, rice and TP. Interesting living on the edge, huh!? blush

Archived